Biden has serious issues and im begining to think hes not all there

No one else finds Bidens Howard Dean moment comical huh?

It's not a "Howard Dean" moment.

And Biden connects with alot of people, very much in a way that Romney or even Obama will never be able to do. On the whole..he's a plus for the President.

Screaming AT your audience is not connecting with them where I come from.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwrzsLYt-uI]"Hell No You Can't!" - YouTube[/ame]

He conveniently has a stroke or something in August.

Hillary to the rescue!

I expect that Biden will be forced to bow out due to family or health. Hillary won't be riding to the rescue. She's done. After all, she knows pretty much how much of a disaster obama has been. The VP under obama has to be stupid enough to agree to be the fall man and Hillary is not stupid.

obama will hang on to Biden and hang on to Holder and he will lose. Then he will blame Biden and Holder for his loss.

He conveniently has a stroke or something in August.

Hillary to the rescue!

I expect that Biden will be forced to bow out due to family or health. Hillary won't be riding to the rescue. She's done. After all, she knows pretty much how much of a disaster obama has been. The VP under obama has to be stupid enough to agree to be the fall man and Hillary is not stupid.

obama will hang on to Biden and hang on to Holder and he will lose. Then he will blame Biden and Holder for his loss.

One thing is for certain, he has had a hell of a lot of practice at blaming others for his failures over the last three and a half years. It should come natural to him in November.

Immie

Given the way this administration has demonized the rich, I wouldn't blame a single one of them for leaving this country. Not a single one of them.

It's not a "Howard Dean" moment.

And Biden connects with alot of people, very much in a way that Romney or even Obama will never be able to do. On the whole..he's a plus for the President.

Screaming AT your audience is not connecting with them where I come from.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwrzsLYt-uI]"Hell No You Can't!" - YouTube[/ame]

He's screaming at his peers,, not an audience. deal with it monsoon. Thanks for posting this,, a good history of the democrats and how they passed the shitty healthcare bill.

Last edited:
When you run dry on imaginary things to complain about Obama you move on to create imaginary complaints about Biden.

You people need to find a job.....that pays actual money. Posting here may seem like a job because you do it every day for 8 hours, but you should really focus your energy on something positive.

Biden is doing a great job so far in putting the Republicans on the defensive. He has been a great asset to Obama and the number of rightwing personal attacks show he is hitting his mark

Better get used to it

Biden is playing the heavy in this campaign and will be making the major digs against Romney and the Republicans

Its all part of poitics

Oh please! Having Biden speak publically is the best thing the Obama campaign can do for Romney. Not to mention it's a great Boon to late night comedy.

First, GMU, I am sorry that it has taken you this long to figure that out.

Second, when it comes to "class envy", Biden "just don't get it", he's one of the arrogant rich S.O.B's that walk all over everyone else and is as corrupt as the days are long.

He is the one that doesn't get it.

Immie

Check your 'facts' Immie, Biden is not one who has gotten rich as a pol. One of the few who hasn't.

Second, when it comes to "class envy", Biden "just don't get it", he's one of the arrogant rich S.O.B's that walk all over everyone else and is as corrupt as the days are long.

Immie

Check your 'facts' Immie, Biden is not one who has gotten rich as a pol. One of the few who hasn't.

One need not be rich to be arrogant and believe that one is the cream of the crop. And for the record, when compared to the vast majority of us, he is rich.

Immie

Last edited:
In fact wrytroll I'm going to PPS rep everyone else in this thread thus far just so I can neg your stalking ass again fagot.

As you wish, enjoy. That will likely be the high point of your day. Me? I'm waiting for my younger son to get here, he, my older son and me are off to the Giants-Cards game this afternoon.

Have a great day at your computer.

In fact wrytroll I'm going to PPS rep everyone else in this thread thus far just so I can neg your stalking ass again fagot.

As you wish, enjoy. That will likely be the high point of your day. Me? I'm waiting for my younger son to get here, he, my older son and me are off to the Giants-Cards game this afternoon.

Go Giants!

Immie

Immie

One need not be rich to be arrogant and believe that one is the cream of the crop. And for the record, when compared to the vast majority of us, he is rich.

Immie

"Second, when it comes to "class envy", Biden "just don't get it", he's one of the arrogant rich S.O.B's that walk all over everyone else and is as corrupt as the days are long."

Prove he's corrupt, Immie, Prove it or STFU. Keep in mind "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor".

Immie

"Second, when it comes to "class envy", Biden "just don't get it", he's one of the arrogant rich S.O.B's that walk all over everyone else and is as corrupt as the days are long."

Prove he's corrupt, Immie, Prove it or STFU. Keep in mind "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor".

Politics is a corrupt business. You do not get to that level of national politics unless you are willing to fudge here and there and everywhere. That is why this country is so screwed up.

And for the record, if that is the only one of the ten commandments I ever break, not that I believe I am in this case, then I will be extremely thankful. I am, in fact, a sinner.

Politics is a dirty game and not a one of the politicians who are at that level have gotten there solely by shaking a lot of hands and kissing a lot of babies.

Immie

When you run dry on imaginary things to complain about Obama you move on to create imaginary complaints about Biden.

You people need to find a job.....that pays actual money. Posting here may seem like a job because you do it every day for 8 hours, but you should really focus your energy on something positive.

I have a job, and it pays quite well. But this is too much fun to just let it go.

You see many of us do this for fun, while many truly have no lives and take this shit seriously.

No one else finds Bidens Howard Dean moment comical huh?

My son and I watched that one together and it seriously creeped us out big time in a way Howard Dean's never did. When I saw Dean's meltdown I knew he had just killed any possible shot at the White House. But Biden is VP and maybe Bin Laden knew more about the dude than the American people because the guy is beyond a quirky, loose cannon with a tendency to stick his foot in his mouth. He is creepy, seriously creepy.

I'm not at a computer. I'm waiting in line at the barber shop between estimates.

I'm a mobile full service troll.

Enjoy your day with your kids!

He goes from a joke to crazy from week to week. It's like someone in the White House programs his computer chip then sends him out on the funny speeches or the crazy speeches based on polling data.

When smoke starts coming out his ears and nose, you know the computer chip is fried.

Forum List

Back