Biden has serious issues and im begining to think hes not all there

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Not only is he yelling at his own supporters his speech sounds like he stole it straight out of a movie called The Postman. "Things are gettin better"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1o-CApj1v4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Joe Biden slams Romney in Ohio speech "They Don't Get Us" - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned

Wow you are a bit slow to catch on aren't you?

I just always figured he was quircky in his own way. We all are a bit but this speech was weird. He condemns the rich then brags about family becoming rich if they dream.

Better get used to it

Biden is playing the heavy in this campaign and will be making the major digs against Romney and the Republicans

Its all part of poitics

No one else finds Bidens Howard Dean moment comical huh?

It's not a "Howard Dean" moment.

And Biden connects with alot of people, very much in a way that Romney will never be able to do. On the whole..he's a plus for the President.
He connects with a lot of crackpots...The rest of us just laugh at him.

No one else finds Bidens Howard Dean moment comical huh?

It's not a "Howard Dean" moment.

And Biden connects with alot of people, very much in a way that Romney or even Obama will never be able to do. On the whole..he's a plus for the President.

Screaming AT your audience is not connecting with them where I come from.

I just always figured he was quircky in his own way. We all are a bit but this speech was weird. He condemns the rich then brags about family becoming rich if they dream.

Why spend your time attacking others with one stupidly constructed thread after another? I get it, your bored, have no one in the real world who will listen to you so you express your deep seated anger, likely a result of a life of mediocrity, on line.

I suppose posting here gives your life meaning, that's sad and I should pity you but ... you're really not worth the time. Hence, you get what you give; a lesson to late in your life to learn.

Why spend your time attacking others with one stupidly constructed thread after another? I get it, your bored, have no one in the real world who will listen to you so you express your deep seated anger, likely a result of a life of mediocrity, on line.

I suppose posting here gives your life meaning, that's sad and I should pity you but ... you're really not worth the time. Hence, you get what you give; a lesson to late in your life to learn.

Please remove your lips from my nuts would ya? Fucking psycho stalker.

First, GMU, I am sorry that it has taken you this long to figure that out.

Second, when it comes to "class envy", Biden "just don't get it", he's one of the arrogant rich S.O.B's that walk all over everyone else and is as corrupt as the days are long.

He is the one that doesn't get it.

Immie

“They don't get us! They don't get who we are!”

Yes....I'm sure everyone in that audience was the kind of person who went from law school almost immediately into politics, and hasn't worked an honest day out in the real world since. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back