Biden gives up big US military advantage to China.

Biden, or more likely those who pull his strings that keep him breathing, are coming to discover that there are ways to prosper in negotiations with China.

US threats of war in Taiwan isn't one of them.

Ignorant people on this board should stop trying to interfere with their country's foreign policy moves unless they become a lot better informed.

China is eating our lunch in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.

They were a 3rd world country before Bill Clinton.
They could barely hit Seattle or The Bay Area Or Las Vegas accurately with Nukes then Clinton gave them Space Guidance capability and within a few years they could hit Dallas or Chicago easily

My SONY TV made in China broke after 3 years.

My SONY TV made in JAPAN lasted 20 years.

FUCK CHINA IN THE ASS......TWICE.

Is there anybody in the US with an IQ over 50 that didn't think Ole Potatohead wasn't going to give away the store one way or another to the guys that made his family filthy rich?

What bothers me is what Potatohead gave away that we won't know about.

gv111720dAPR.jpg
That is what the Chinese hired Potatohead to do. Make China great again and fuck the US. Potatohead will be the Chinese Government's Employee of the Year for his great work.

That is what the Chinese hired Potatohead to do. Make China great again and fuck the US. Potatohead will be the Chinese Government's Employee of the Year for his great work.

100% this is what is happening. I get why CHina paid Biden and I get why Biden took the bribes.

I do NOT get how your run of the mill dem cult fuck is ok with Biden selling out the US for personal financial and power accumulation.

How does it benefit these morons if China FUCKS OVER the US?

100% this is what is happening. I get why CHina paid Biden and I get why Biden took the bribes.

I do NOT get how your run of the mill dem cult fuck is ok with Biden selling out the US for personal financial and power accumulation.

How does it benefit these morons if China FUCKS OVER the US?

The average Democrat voter is incapable of making any rational thought process. They are simply idiots.

The average Democrat voter is incapable of making any rational thought process. They are simply idiots.

If Joe Biden were a paid chinese enemy of America, what would he do any worse for America or better for China than he is doing now?

And the GOP has proof that Biden took millions in bribes from China, among other countries.

What I don't get is why the GOP keeps dragging its feet in impeaching him. Are they protecting Biden? Do they know something we don't and feel that his replacement would be tougher to beat next year?

All I know is the terrible harm this guy will do left with another year in the WH.

If Joe Biden were a paid chinese enemy of America, what would he do any worse for America or better for China than he is doing now?

And the GOP has proof that Biden took millions in bribes from China, among other countries.

What I don't get is why the GOP keeps dragging its feet in impeaching him. Are they protecting Biden? Do they know something we don't and feel that his replacement would be tougher to beat next year?

All I know is the terrible harm this guy will do left with another year in the WH.
The Republicans let Biden get away with stealing the 2020 election. They are too weak to do anything. A worthless political party. They talk big but do nothing. Like this new spending bill not having any budget cuts in it.

the GOP establishment has always been against american interest, or at least over the last 70 yrs,, proven by the decades of funding and defending the dem agenda,,

I say this exact thing over and over.

IF Biden were INTENTIONALLY trying to CRASH THE US, he couldnt be doing a better job.

The Republicans let Biden get away with stealing the 2020 election. They are too weak to do anything. A worthless political party. They talk big but do nothing. Like this new spending bill not having any budget cuts in it.

I could not agree more. We need to either get rid of the pig Ronna McDaniel and the rest of the old, dead wood like McConnell, or get ourselves a new party. I refuse to even stay registered a republican.

I say this exact thing over and over.
IF Biden were INTENTIONALLY trying to CRASH THE US, he couldnt be doing a better job.

Now Biden unilaterally just gives Iran another 10 billion, after what they did to Israel. It is insane. And it will cost us 460 billion a year to take care of the migrants he let in when we could have built a wall to keep them out for 20 billion, the 20 billion democrats said we could not afford.

Now Biden unilaterally just gives Iran another 10 billion, after what they did to Israel. It is insane. And it will cost us 460 billion a year to take care of the migrants he let in when we could have built a wall to keep them out for 20 billion, the 20 billion democrats said we could not afford.

I was absolutely shocked when I read that yesterday. UN FUCKING REAL.

Why give Iran A DIME FOR ANY REASON?!

But yet American Jews will still vote for Democrats and the Republicans will do nothing of substance to stop the Illegal immigration.

Nobody gives a shit about this country any more.

I was absolutely shocked when I read that yesterday. UN FUCKING REAL.
Why give Iran A DIME FOR ANY REASON?!

The entire Biden term and history of his administration from putting up a barricade around the capitol to the Afghan pullout disaster to the people he hires like the trans-freak luggage thief who was in charge of nuclear disposal to naked sex parties and cocaine baggies at the WH to instigating further conflict and antagonizing the Ukraine/Russia conflict into a terminal war to now getting us stuck between Israel, Syria and Iran while running us out of oil reserves, missiles, rockets and weapons as China readies to invade Taiwan to letting a Chinese spy balloon cruise clear over our country spying on all of our top military bases to declaring parents and the opposing political party all the nation's greatest threat is like an impossible nightmare that I just cannot wake up from.

But yet American Jews will still vote for Democrats and the Republicans will do nothing of substance to stop the Illegal immigration.
Nobody gives a shit about this country any more.

Maybe, but I bet a lot of Jews don't support the DNC after the way they have all supported Hamas just as about 20% of the black vote has been lost to the GOP as well.

Forum List

Back