Biden gives up big US military advantage to China.

Maybe, but I bet a lot of Jews don't support the DNC after the way they have all supported Hamas just as about 20% of the black vote has been lost to the GOP as well.
I bet very few Jews will switch from their block votes for Democrats. I doubt no more than 7 or 8% of Blacks will ever not vote for Democrats.

Just think. If you ever voted for a Democrat since Truman then you are pretty much a dumbass. Dumbasses have a hard time pulling their heads out of their asses.

They must be paying him well for all the things he is giving away to them. He clearly hates America.

"This is an incredibly poor decision," Alexander told Fox News Digital. "To begin with, China lags behind the U.S. in AI capabilities; so the Biden administration just ceded a strategic advantage. Additionally, AI helps reduce stress to improve decision-making, which is crucial in preventing a poor decision to release nuclear weapons."
maga

The entire Biden term and history of his administration from putting up a barricade around the capitol to the Afghan pullout disaster to the people he hires like the trans-freak luggage thief who was in charge of nuclear disposal to naked sex parties and cocaine baggies at the WH to instigating further conflict and antagonizing the Ukraine/Russia conflict into a terminal war to now getting us stuck between Israel, Syria and Iran while running us out of oil reserves, missiles, rockets and weapons as China readies to invade Taiwan to letting a Chinese spy balloon cruise clear over our country spying on all of our top military bases to declaring parents and the opposing political party all the nation's greatest threat is like an impossible nightmare that I just cannot wake up from.

The PUSSIFICATION of our military is UNCONSCIONABLE.

We cannot recruit. We are now taking recruits up to like 45 years old.

Our military and has been so misused and abused that no one wants t go off and die in a useless war to enrich war profiteers. FUCK THE MIC. My sons are not dying ina foreign land so the CEO of BOEING can buy another yacht.

This country is VERY corrupt.

MIC
Pharma
Banks
Big Tech
Media

These are corrupt institutions that basically run the country.

Last edited:
They must be paying him well for all the things he is giving away to them. He clearly hates America.

"This is an incredibly poor decision," Alexander told Fox News Digital. "To begin with, China lags behind the U.S. in AI capabilities; so the Biden administration just ceded a strategic advantage. Additionally, AI helps reduce stress to improve decision-making, which is crucial in preventing a poor decision to release nuclear weapons."

We should be holding them accountable for COVID, as well as taking them to task for what they're doing - on a massive scale - to social media:

The PUSSIFICATION of our military is is UNCONSCIONABLE.
We cannot recruit. We are now taking recruits up to like 45 years old.

Obumma fired all of our top brass for either not being woke, globalist and PC enough or out of fear they were too allied with Trump. Then they fucked over our soldiers demanding impossible standards and making them take the clot shot or be expelled, while filling the ranks with all kinds of freaks and sickos.

If you were young, would you trust much less want to serve in today's military?

Obumma fired all of our top brass for either not being woke, globalist and PC enough or out of fear they were too allied with Trump. Then they fucked over our soldiers demanding impossible standards and making them take the clot shot or be expelled, while filling the ranks with all kinds of freaks and sickos.

If you were young, would you trust much less want to serve in today's military?

Not to mention mandatory clot shots.

I was accepted to the Air Force Academy, but ended up turning it down to go to UF. No FUCKING way am I recommending to my sons to join the military voluntarily. The recent people in charge of the military are JUST AWFUL.

I cant imagine what Eisenhower would have said about how we surrendered to Afghanistan.

The recent people in charge of the military are JUST AWFUL.

Joining the military now, the first thing you are subjected to is indoctrination into anti-American ideology, and far left radical social trends and sexual permissiveness you must pass and accept before getting anywhere. Stuff that hasn't a thing to do with defending this country.

One thing for sure is that if you go in there all patriotic waving the flag and talking the constitution, they will tag you a person of suspect and probably drive you out or F you over as a likely Trump/MAGA enemy.

Joining the military now, the first thing you are subjected to is indoctrination into anti-American ideology, and far left radical social trends and sexual permissiveness you must pass and accept before getting anywhere. Stuff that hasn't a thing to do with defending this country.

One thing for sure is that if you go in there all patriotic waving the flag and talking the constitution, they will tag you a person of suspect and probably drive you out or F you over as a likely Trump/MAGA enemy.

Exactly. How morale killing is it to brainwash the soldiers on how AWFUL the US is?

Then why would anyone want to die for a SHITTY nation?

The military should BLOW SHIT UP AND KILL PEOPLE. PERIOD. It is not a fucking CUCK LEFT WING SOCIAL EXPERIMENT.

I've been a "bit" leery of warring by machines fabricated by machines that kill humans without human imput. And I don't necessarily mean that in an I Robot way.

I'm sure that the Pentagon officials are looking into possible uses for AI, and finding none, because that's a technology in it's infancy.

I'm sure that the Pentagon officials are looking into possible uses for AI, and finding none, because that's a technology in it's infancy.
Oh, they've looked at it. I didn't know they'd decided it was a bad idea though. The chinese eventually will have more boats and troops than we have.

BUT the chinese might not economically benefit from having wars with S.Korea, Japan, Taiwan and the Phillipines.

1700106211684.png

I think the cmunist dictator of china is herw to take one lat look at biden, to cement in his mind that now is the time to invade Taiwan and possibly attack the U.S. with an emp or cyber attack on our power grid...
wouldnt be surprised if the Chicoms start upping their military aggression .. the leftists in the WH just kissed XI's tyrannical ass !

President Biden is set to strike a deal???? So this hasn't actually happened at all, and according to tonight's speech by the President, it's not going to happen either. The only agreement Biden has made with the Chinese is to re-open the lines of communication.

They also agreed that the Chinese will stop supplying Mexican cartels with the raw material to make fentynal.

Count of FOX News to get it wrong again.

NEXT!!!!!

You just know that China will keep their word on this agreement...
You also know that using AI is opening a pandora's box.

---Unpredictability of AI---

---AI Isn’t Ready to Make Unsupervised Decisions---

President Biden is set to strike a deal???? So this hasn't actually happened at all, and according to tonight's speech by the President, it's not going to happen either. The only agreement Biden has made with the Chinese is to re-open the lines of communication.

They also agreed that the Chinese will stop supplying Mexican cartels with the raw material to make fentynal.

Count of FOX News to get it wrong again.

NEXT!!!!!
So no more fentanyl will come across our border, right?

You really are gullible.

Forum List

Back