Biden gives $41M to liberal group to fight deportation of illegal aliens

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Biden administration awarded $41 million in taxpayer-backed government contracts to a new liberal nonprofit working to help illegal immigrants fight deportation amid the escalating border crisis, Fox News Digital has discovered.

The Acacia Center for Justice, a Washington, D.C.,-based nonprofit born from a partnership between the Vera Institute of Justice and Capital Area Immigrants' Rights (CAIR), has received six "legal services" contracts from the Department of Justice that carried start dates of Sept. 1, according to records.

Biden admin awards $41M in contracts to new left-wing group that helps illegal immigrants fight deportations

Not even worried about the whole "helping illegals" thing.......It's just a perfect example of dem money laundering.

Due process rights mean they get a court appointed lawyer at government expense when they go before the judge.

The Biden administration awarded $41 million in taxpayer-backed government contracts to a new liberal nonprofit working to help illegal immigrants fight deportation amid the escalating border crisis, Fox News Digital has discovered.

The Acacia Center for Justice, a Washington, D.C.,-based nonprofit born from a partnership between the Vera Institute of Justice and Capital Area Immigrants' Rights (CAIR), has received six "legal services" contracts from the Department of Justice that carried start dates of Sept. 1, according to records.

Biden admin awards $41M in contracts to new left-wing group that helps illegal immigrants fight deportations

Not even worried about the whole "helping illegals" thing.......It's just a perfect example of dem money laundering.
These liberals are doing everything possible to keep as many of these below-average illegal immigrants in our country to bring down the caliber of the United States. And other liberals defend them while calling Trump voters a threat to democracy.

The threat to democracy is coming from the left. Anyone who isn’t completely brainwashed sees it.

These liberals are doing everything possible to keep as many of these below-average illegal immigrants in our country to bring down the caliber of the United States. And other liberals defend them while calling Trump voters a threat to democracy.

The threat to democracy is coming from the left. Anyone who isn’t completely brainwashed sees it.

The right to council is one of the basic rights in the Constitution. What other rights are you willing to ignore?

The right to council is one of the basic rights in the Constitution. What other rights are you willing to ignore?
I say we shouldn’t let them in this country in the first place, pending the outcomes of their asylum hearings. Then honest taxpayers wouldn’t have to pay for the defense of foreigners who don’t qualify to be here in the first place.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Our Constitution was written to protect our citizens, I see that common sense is not one of your virtues….
If common sense was one of his virtues, he wouldn’t have voted for a man whose mental cognition is worse than the mild-stage dementia patients in my mother’s assisted living place. At least THEY can find they way to and from the dining room.

Biden strikes me as mid-stage dementia.

Exactly.

The rights in the Constitution apply to citizens of the US only.

Not true. Most apply to anyone here. There are a few that do not. The right to vote, the right to not be deported.

Are you arguing that if someone was here illegally and they are accused of murder, we could just throw them in prison?

I say we shouldn’t let them in this country in the first place, pending the outcomes of their asylum hearings. Then honest taxpayers wouldn’t have to pay for the defense of foreigners who don’t qualify to be here in the first place.

You can say whatever you want.

Our Constitution was written to protect our citizens, I see that common sense is not one of your virtues….

One can not determine if one is here legally or not without a trial.

Forum List

Back