Biden gas prices spike to $3.62

Biden inherited the Covid mess from Trump, including the rebounding demand for oil when world oil production had just been cut. Oil exporting nations were in no hurry to increase production so they could increase profits.

Last edited:
Biden inherited the Covid mess from Trump, including the rebounding demand for oil when world oil production had just been cut. Oil exporting nations we in no hurry to increase production so they could increase profits.
I recall you clowns slobbering all over Veggie Joe lately for record oil production.

Hmmmmmm……

$3.56 in my AO.....I remember a couple weeks back when I posted that it went up from $3.20 to $3.39 within a week the Biden cult members here assured me it was due to the switch-over from winter to summer blend.

What say now pecker-heads?

OPEC, just like in 1972, 1982, etc.

I recall you clowns slobbering all over Veggie Joe lately for record oil production.
Record energy production meant energy independence, which includes all sources of energy not just crude oil production. If I recall it was the New Clowns who were slobbering over that turn of events in at the end of 2019 when Trump was President. Yet when Biden took over, "Faux Not News" lied to it audience, as usual, and ran stories that claimed his new Oil policies took that energy independence away from America. I guess that's what their audience wanted to hear because it was touted as fact for over a year yet.....

Record energy production meant energy independence, which includes all sources of energy not just crude oil production. If I recall it was the New Clowns who were slobbering over that turn of events in at the end of 2019 when Trump was President. Yet when Biden took over, "Faux Not News" lied to it audience, as usual, and ran stories that claimed his new Oil policies took that energy independence away from America. I guess that's what their audience wanted to hear because it was touted as fact for over a year yet.....

The last time I looked at the figures, the US was exporting 3.9 million barrels of crude per day, and 11.9 million barrels of oil products every day.

Which made us a net exporter of energy, or at the Trump folks would call it, makes us "energy independent"

The last time I looked at the figures, the US was exporting 3.9 million barrels of crude per day, and 11.9 million barrels of oil products every day.

Which made us a net exporter of energy, or at the Trump folks would call it, makes us "energy independent"
There was a couple of weeks recently where our oil deficit was less than 1 mbd. Amazing considering that under the last Bush that oil deficit was over 10 mbd.

He does not control OPEC.

Oil is a global commodity and thus what matters for gas prices is more than just how much oil the US produces.

Seems an adult should know this.

Forum List

Back