Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

It's of course technically possible, because he will be nominated. But the other poster doesn't think it can or will happen.
Which doesn't answer the question. It's ludicrous to think he couldn't be fairly re-elected. The other poster is way out there.

You do. You were just as certain in 2020, I bet.
On the contrary, I'm never certain who's going to win the presidential election. Heck, I was flabbergasted in '16, and judging by the number of sky screamers who couldn't handle the result, I wasn't the only one.

But yes, I think TRUMP! can easily be re-elected fairly.

Nope, that Trump is the only one who cannot be elected fairly. He does not have the votes, as the election will show if he is still in the race.
So, you're broadcasting your bias to the world and setting the stage to deal with your disappointment. If TRUMP! gets more than half the EC votes, you'll be convinced it's not fair, no matter what.

What? Hadit, you are goofy. If he gets the EC vote, I will accept that, because his gang can't pull off a heist from a gumball machine. We saw what a mess the gang made of trying to steal the government vote count. Buncha incompetents, thank our lucky stars.

He does not need the popular vote to get an EC win.

What? Hadit, you are goofy. If he gets the EC vote, I will accept that, because his gang can't pull off a heist from a gumball machine. We saw what a mess the gang made of trying to steal the government vote count. Buncha incompetents, thank our lucky stars.

He does not need the popular vote to get an EC win.
Okay, so now you've reversed your stance. Welcome to the correct side.

No, you reversed your stance that you made for me. You are worthless as well as incompetent in arguing,
Okay, first you say he can't be re-elected fairly (that means if he gets the EC votes he needs, you won't accept it because it's not fair), then you say if he gets the EC votes he needs (in the real world, that means he was re-elected) you would accept it. And you think that's consistency?

hadit reversed his position and is now gaslighting.
Translation: You realized you reversed yourself and don't want to admit it. You first stated that TRUMP! can't be re-elected fairly, then you said you would accept the results if he won enough EC votes. Which is it?

Forum List

Back