Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

3 years after the fact?

Arrested on misdemeanor charges at the airport?

Thanks FBI. We are all now safer.

I think they left something out

actor Siaka Massaquoi was arrested Thursday night at a Los Angeles airport on four misdemeanor charges related to his peaceful participation in protests in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021.

Although the charges (trespassing, parading, and disorderly conduct) are misdemeanors, FBI agents took Siaka to jail, where he was kept overnight until being released on a $1,000 OR bond at the end of the day Friday.

Gee, I wonder if all of these same standards will apply once leftists start protesting again. :rolleyes:

Most folks realize that the Democrat party is just using 1/6 as an excuse to go after political opponents.

Most conservative folks that pay attention, your average Joe on the street, not so much. They believe whatever 2 second blurb or headline is put out for them to consume.

Most conservative folks that pay attention, your average Joe on the street, not so much. They believe whatever 2 second blurb or headline is put out for them to consume.
I am skeptical of almost everything I read or hear in the news.

3 years after the fact?

Arrested on misdemeanor charges at the airport?

Thanks FBI. We are all now safer.
I'm not sure what.the problem is here.

Why are you upset? You don't think criminals should be arrested?

Forum List

Back