Biden DOJ arrests LADYBALLERS star for J6 misdemeanors after premiere of film, seems political

I don't think the troll playbook has been updated in 30 years.

(And you don't know what a non sequitur is)
You don't like me pointing out something in another poster's thread? How's that grammar police course coming along?

A non sequitur is a fallacy, not an element of grammar.
I think I see where the wheels fell off your tricycle. You thought I was incorrect. When someone says something dumb like TRUMP! can't be re-elected fairly, it should be noted.

3 years after the fact?

Arrested on misdemeanor charges at the airport?

Thanks FBI. We are all now safer.
Once the insurrectionists crossed the Capitol barricades, they were violating the law and subject to arrest.

jan-6-barricades.jpg

I think I see where the wheels fell off your tricycle. You thought I was incorrect. When someone says something dumb like TRUMP! can't be re-elected fairly, it should be noted.
No, none of that has anything to do with a non sequitur.

Like I said, you have no idea what it is. Or what your error was or how to prevent it in the future.

There may be upsides of not going to college, but clearly there are downsides.

No, none of that has anything to do with a non sequitur.

Like I said, you have no idea what it is. Or what your error was or how to prevent it in the future.

There may be upsides of not going to college, but clearly there are downsides.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. There you go, pretending that you know my history. That's really a lame debate tactic, you know, trying to divert attention onto something completely irrelevant.

To quote Monty Python, now for something completely different (we have to do that because you insist on talking about me instead of what I was saying). What do you think of someone who claims that TRUMP! can't be re-elected fairly?

No, I deduced it from your behavior and ignorance.

That's another thing academics learn at college: the power of deduction vs. just making stuff up.
Yes, you demonstrate how to make stuff up all the time.

To quote Monty Python, now for something completely different (we have to do that because you insist on talking about me instead of what I was saying). What do you think of someone who claims that TRUMP! can't be re-elected fairly?

Yes, you demonstrate how to make stuff up all the time.

They are saying he can't win, short of successfully stealing the election as he tried to do in 2020.

Duh. What a stupid question.

Wrong. That's protected by the First Amendment.
Not according to the “support the police” bootlickers. Cops will throw you in jail for being mean to them and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Not according to the “support the police” bootlickers. Cops will throw you in jail for being mean to them and there’s nothing you can do about it.
I've seen numerous videos on youTube where Cops tried to arrest someone for calling them pigs, and they didn't get away with it.

Abuse of the justice system right out in the open for all to see, and half of the population applauds it. What is going to be the proverbial straw, will there ever be one?
You think it's just disagreements. It's a war, to the death.

Fucking commie garland he needs to die choking on a dick.

Forum List

Back