Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Noting you STILL can’t point out ONE SINGLE quote from me pertaining to skin color. Unlike you and your skin color over qualifications.

Your ever word on this issue screams of racism. You hold this nominee to demands you never had for any of the Trump nominees. Why would that be?

So you have nothing you lying piece of shit. Your every word screams retard. Now show where I mentioned skin color or you will issue an apology asshole.

I will not issue a damn fucking thing you racist piece of shit.

you can stomp your feet all you like, you do not control me

I will not issue a damn fucking thing you racist piece of shit.

you can stomp your feet all you like, you do not control me
Throw your tantrum now that you’ve been outed as a lying racist piece of shit. Where did I mention skin color you uneducated shitstain? Tell my Puerto Rican wife and our kids I’m a racist. Watching them beat the shit out of you would be hilarious. Now go fuck yourself.

Still waiting for someone, anyone, to tell us the non-racist reason to demand to see the LSAT scores for this nominee but never for any of the ones that came before

Throw your tantrum now that you’ve been outed as a lying racist piece of shit. Where did I mention skin color you uneducated shitstain? Tell my Puerto Rican wife and our kids I’m a racist. Watching them beat the shit out of you would be hilarious. Now go fuck yourself.

:itsok:

:ahole-1::fu:Your pathetic surrender is noted you racist lying piece of shit. Issue the apology for lying, or just remain known as the lying lefturd you are. Better check your hood and sheet in the laundry too.

ohhhh....that will teach me! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :banana: :cheers2:

Still waiting for someone, anyone, to tell us the non-racist reason to demand to see the LSAT scores for this nominee but never for any of the ones that came before
No other nominee Ever had to prove themselves not guilty of rape like Kavanaugh. Producing an LSAT is child’s play compared to Kavanaugh but this very special nominated child won’t do it.

No other nominee Ever had to prove themselves not guilty of rape like Kavanaugh.

I agree, and it was wrong what he went through. I supported his nomination from the beginning. Even said I hoped it was him but did not expect Trump to pick him.

Producing an LSAT is child’s play compared to Kavanaugh but this very special nominated child won’t do it.

There is no comparison between the two. People want to see her LSAT scores because they believe no black person could make it into Harvard on their own accord, that is the very essence of racism.

She should not lower herself to the likes of you all, not showing them is the right thing to do. you racist fucks can to hump an anthill.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana: :rock: such a tough guy!

just calling a spade a spade.

And still, not one person in this thread can give a non-racist reason to ask for her LSAT scores.
Triggered^^. You wouldn’t know truth if it slapped you dumber than you already are. Since you’re afraid of a woman and children, you know all about being a coward shitstain. And you STILL can’t produce one quote from me about her skin color you lying retard.

And once again a racist moron thinks calling everyone else in the world racist provides cover for himself.

Now you HATE whites because of our skin color. You are without question a racist.
But I've not seen anything from Weatherman2020 that was racist.

Just another case of you Nazi twats accusing your enemies of what you're guilty of doing.

Triggered^^. You wouldn’t know truth if it slapped you dumber than you already are. Since you’re afraid of a woman and children, you know all about being a coward shitstain. And you STILL can’t produce one quote from me about her skin color you lying retard.

oh yeah scared to death of your imaginary family. :banana: :banana: :banana:

And once again without crutch cries of racism and name calling you have absolutely Nothing to respond with.
Hmmm... 🤔 Seen quite a bit of those accusations coming from you as well.
Once again a Democrat plays the race card but Biden could not comprehend that it is indeed HIM that is declaring racism and pushing to follow through with it.

Biden and Biden alone put the stench of racism on this lady

😄

Care to explain why you think this is racism on Bidens part?

Forum List

Back