Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Then please enlighten me. What ideas do I wish "to promote" here? Tell you one thing. I never kid myself that any useful "debate" is apt to occur here. I share Biff's satirical attitude completely and regard myself a rank amateur by comparison. Especially toward topics like this one where all one can really hope for is some laughter to stave off the alternative.

I recalled you discussing some of the more interesting aspects of racism here. That's why I thought of you when listening to that podcast. Again, I apologize.

You are solid fascist left. You'll hold the same positions as DailyKOS and CNN 100% or the time. You are of and for the party, the democrat Reich.

Here ya go 11 times I assume is the number since it says less then 12. Circuit Pick Jackson’s Reversals a Likely Target for GOP (1)

[ “During her eight years on the District Court for the District of Columbia, Judge Jackson has written nearly 600 opinions and been reversed less than twelve times,” Nan Aron, president of the liberal Alliance for Justice wrote in a letter to Judiciary Chair Richard Durbin (D-Ill.) on Monday. ]

Looking more at your link, one case was overturned because the higher court said she did not have the jurisdiction to hear the case, not because of the ruling itself.

Another ruling was overturned 2-1 by a panel from the higher court, but then the reversal was vacated by the full court, so that would not really count against her, would it?

Also from your link...

John Malcolm, vice president of the conservative Heritage Foundation’s Institute for Constitutional Government and director of its judicial studies division, said good judges can be reversed for a number of reasons, such as the makeup of the panel they get on appeal. “I don’t think that her opinions are shoddy,” he said.

I am not the one making the claim that Jackson is somehow an outlier when it comes to being overturned. Those that are making that claim are not capable of telling us how many times she has been overturned and what ratio to her rulings that is. Nor can they tell us those same things for any of the 3 justices that Trump choose.

In other words, they are just parroting their party talking points and have no clue at all if they are true, nor do they care.

Jackson is radical left, activist and racist.

{
After her appointment to the district court in 2013, she compiled a record that reflected a hostility to both business and workers. She upheld an Obama administration meat labeling rule against a challenge from meat packers and a forest planning rule that was challenged by a coalition of timber, livestock, and off-highway vehicle organizations concerned about timber harvests falling and forest fires increasing. She also upheld a federal program that set explicit racial preferences in the awarding of government contracts.

During the Trump administration, she struck down provisions of three executive orders limiting the time labor union officials could spend with union members, the issues that unions could bargain over in negotiations, and the rights of disciplined workers to appeal disciplinary actions—only to be reversed by the D.C. Circuit.

She halted the Trump Administration’s rule expanding the expedited removal of illegal aliens, ignoring clear limitations on judicial review of such actions, and was again reversed by the D.C. Circuit.}

Ah....the trump trash.....denigrating people who stutter. How surprising. View attachment 607284View attachment 607282
The funny thing is, you keep pretending Quid Pro's problem is nothing more than a stutter. Couple of things wrong with that:

1. A stutterer has a hard time forming certain sounds, usually at the beginning of words. They don't lose their train of thought and ramble off into different subjects. Quid Pro does.
2. A stutterer doesn't randomly whisper things into a microphone. Quid Pro does.
3. A stutterer still manages to construct coherent sentences and express coherent thoughts in spite of having difficulty forming some sounds. Quid Pro, OTOH...

You are solid fascist left. You'll hold the same positions as DailyKOS and CNN 100% or the time. You are of and for the party, the democrat Reich.
Says another who would clearly never bother listening to a suggested podcast, yet wastes their time formulating personal screeds against vastly unknown "others" on the interwebs nonetheless. Priorities!

Last edited:
Says another who would clearly never bother listening to a suggested podcast, yet wastes his time formulating personal screeds against vastly unknown "others" on the interwebs nonetheless. Priorities!

I'm not here to listen to podcasts. If I spend my time on a podcast it will be Joe Rogan.

If you have a point, make it, or link DailyKOS where it originated.

Mod's I apologize if there is already a thread - but I couldn't find one.

Biden's pick is Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.

Jackson is a radical left Marxist with open contempt for the Constitution. Brown was appointed to the federal court of appeals just over a year ago by Biden and required a tie breaking vote from Harris to gain confirmation.

Jackson has literally ZERO chance of confirmation.

But that is the point. The democrats face a BRUTAL mid-term election. Soros nominated Jackson precisely because she can't be confirmed. The party seeks to leverage this to paint Republicans as racist and misogynist for opposing Jackson. (To democrats. Justice Barrett isn't a woman since she didn't kill her babies.)

This is all about campaigning.
Brown is in far far left land. Did Non Comprehending Joe not realize this when he nominated her?
What a fuck up he is.

Jackson is radical left, activist and racist.

{
After her appointment to the district court in 2013, she compiled a record that reflected a hostility to both business and workers. She upheld an Obama administration meat labeling rule against a challenge from meat packers and a forest planning rule that was challenged by a coalition of timber, livestock, and off-highway vehicle organizations concerned about timber harvests falling and forest fires increasing. She also upheld a federal program that set explicit racial preferences in the awarding of government contracts.

During the Trump administration, she struck down provisions of three executive orders limiting the time labor union officials could spend with union members, the issues that unions could bargain over in negotiations, and the rights of disciplined workers to appeal disciplinary actions—only to be reversed by the D.C. Circuit.

She halted the Trump Administration’s rule expanding the expedited removal of illegal aliens, ignoring clear limitations on judicial review of such actions, and was again reversed by the D.C. Circuit.}

Disaster

He does though. You all did not ask for his LSAT scores because he was a white dude.

You all never talked about his overturned rulings because he was a white dude

Nope, you are just a parrot spewing the party talking points. You have no idea how many times she has been overturned as a ratio of her rulings and no idea how that compares to other justices.
Nope, you’re just an asshole who obsesses over skin color and has yo project his stupidity and racism. Kavanaugh has nothing to do with this except for the fact that you need a scapegoat to cover for your racist attitude. Back under your bridge liar.

Kavanaugh has nothing to do with this except for the fact that you need a scapegoat to cover for your racist attitude.

How the previous picks for SCOTUS were screened for their qualifications has everything to do with this. You are making claims about the current one that you did not make about the past ones, and the only difference is the color of their skin.

You area racist piece of shit, just own up to it and move on

Last edited:
How the previous picks for SCOTUS were screened for their qualifications has everything to do with this. You are making claims about the current one that you did not make about the past ones, and the only difference is the color of their skin.

You area racist piece of shit, just own up to it and move on
Fuck off you lying projecting piece of shit lefturd. Noting you STILL can’t point out ONE SINGLE quote from me pertaining to skin color. Unlike you and your skin color over qualifications.

Forum List

Back