Biden crushing trump in polls across the board

Why does anyone believe polls after the failure of the polls to be accurate in 2016?
Exactly. It's as though some people can be fed a shit sandwich but not learn. They take another bite of the same shit sandwich again.

Gotta be pretty damn stupid to do that.

"Trump has no path to the White House" again

Everyone thought Clinton was going to win because they didn't realize how much the Russians mucked up the system. We'll probably never know the true extent, because the government won't admit they got snookered.

Instead, everyone is tiptoeing around a madman looking for advantage.

I often wondered how in Ancient Rome the reign of mad emperors like Caligula happened. I don't wonder that anymore. A madman takes power when a system fails to prevent it.

Everyone thought Clinton was going to win because they didn't realize how much the Russians mucked up the system. We'll probably never know the true extent, because the government won't admit they got snookered.

I often wondered how in Ancient Rome the reign of mad emperors like Caligula happened. I don't wonder that anymore. A madman takes power when a system fails to prevent it.

The government during the 2016 Election that was supposedly "snookered" was run by one B. Hussein O. And the full extent of the government's partisan involvement in the election will be known soon enough as Barr's man Mr. Durham takes a look at what happened after Donald Trump stepped off the Golden Escalator.

What makes you think that Caligula was "mad" at all?

He trolled the libs of his day by making Incitatus a member of the government, the Roman Deep State really hated him for many reasons including his plan to move to Roman Flyover Country in Alexandria. The Intelligence Establishment aka the Praetorian Guard are the ones who assassinated the emperor The story of Caligula makes me wonder about the loyalty of the US Secret Service, and whether President Trump should disband the outfit. Let Presidents and ex-Presidents hire their own bodyguards. B. Hussein O and Slick Willy are very wealthy men too, no reason IMHO to burden the taxpayer for this detail

Exactly! Yes.....trump could win re-election...if the Dems nominate a far left lunatic or if a strong third party Dem runs. Or as trump plans it.....Russia works their magic again.

The best trump is mustering against the major Dem possibles is 41%. He has held into his base....but has not expanded it at all.

Exactly! Yes.....trump could win re-election...if the Dems nominate a far left lunatic or if a strong third party Dem runs. Or as trump plans it.....Russia works their magic again.

The best trump is mustering against the major Dem possibles is 41%. He has held into his base....but has not expanded it at all.

Since when is anti-life extremist like Biden who publicly gropes broads and whose Coke Head son is colluding with the Ukrainians suddenly "mainstream"?

Maybe you're right, maybe Americans are tired of working and want to go on funemployment, and are tired of being so wealthy. Maybe they want to just live off the fat of the land on the dole waited on by cradle to grave government

Well, we deserve the 10% unemployment and 6000 Dow of the Obama years if that's what we vote for. We deserve to be on the hook for the $94 Trillion over 10 years New Green Deal.

Your tacit assumption is that the Democratic small folks will just sit idly by while their elites just rig the nomination again?

Or that Democrats realize the ones who pouted in 2016 gave us Trump and put back the causes they care about 20 years.

So issues aren't important to you, you only care about power for the big corporations and the government?

Interesting. :eusa_think:

Putin flipped your vote? Give us detail or we call your fucking BS

The government during the 2016 Election that was supposedly "snookered" was run by one B. Hussein O. And the full extent of the government's partisan involvement in the election will be known soon enough as Barr's man Mr. Durham takes a look at what happened after Donald Trump stepped off the Golden Escalator.

Yes, yes, yes,... you are spooging all over your computer at the thought... but the reality is, if presented with that kind of evidence, any Justice Department would have done the exact same thing.

Or did you all forget 8 years of investigating land deals and blow jobs by Ken Starr?

So issues aren't important to you, you only care about power for the big corporations and the government?

Interesting

Are you some kind of retard? Did you n ot understand what I wrote? Did I need to use smaller words.

If you were a Bernie Bro who was sooooo mad at Hillary for not handing the party over to a communist, and you sat out the election or pissed away your vote on a third party, congrats.. the "issues' you care about have been set back by years.

Instead of having a 6-3 vote on SCOTUS protecting reproductive rights and the environment as well as consumers and workers, you have a 5-4 vote on the court supporting big corporations and the wealthy, and rolling back women's rights for decades.

So when a sixteen year old girl is forced to have her rapist's baby, you can say, "Well, I stood by my principles!!!"

Yes, yes, yes,... you are spooging all over your computer at the thought... but the reality is, if presented with that kind of evidence, any Justice Department would have done the exact same thing.

Or did you all forget 8 years of investigating land deals and blow jobs by Ken Starr?

If the actions of the Intelligence Establishment, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, et al, are all righteous, why weren't they open about this from the start? Why are Comey and Brennan not rushing to take credit for such a patriotic move as Spying on the opposition candidate , instead of trying to blame the other guy?

Instead the libs have been investigating an alleged urolagnia issue concerning President Trump.

At least Mr. Starr had a blue dress to verify the incident.

Where was the allegedly ruined mattress? Why wasn't it tested for Russian prostitute DNA?

If the actions of the Intelligence Establishment, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, et al, are all righteous, why weren't they open about this from the start? Why are Comey and Brennan not rushing to take credit for such a patriotic move as Spying on the opposition candidate , instead of trying to blame the other guy?

They aren't, but never mind... I know you read this shit on a site like RedState and think it's true.

Instead the libs have been investigating an alleged urolagnia issue concerning President Trump.

At least Mr. Starr had a blue dress to verify the incident.

Where was the allegedly ruined mattress? Why wasn't it tested for Russian prostitute DNA?

No one ever took that claim seriously, but it is kind of weird, isn't it?

Forum List

Back