Biden crushing trump in polls across the board

Why does anyone believe polls after the failure of the polls to be accurate in 2016?

You know, before 2016, I paid a little bit of attention to the polls, but I also knew they could be skewed in favor of a particular candidate to generate momentum.

Now? I don't really pay attention to them at all. Both sides are using them to try for political gains, and depending on who does the poll, that is what determines who the leader in that particular poll is.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - General Election: Trump vs. Biden

No one really wants an imbalanced incompetent running the country....
upload_2019-5-16_17-1-2.jpeg

I remember 2015 polls having Trump trounced in 2016 by Sanders and Clinton, that wasn't very accurate.

Time will tell, maybe Cuban enters the race and we can vote for a real candidate.

So....will Putin help Trump to win again? You know ... By putting out fake news on the Dem nominee....LIKE HE DID LAST TIME?

Why does anyone believe polls after the failure of the polls to be accurate in 2016?

You know, before 2016, I paid a little bit of attention to the polls, but I also knew they could be skewed in favor of a particular candidate to generate momentum.

Now? I don't really pay attention to them at all. Both sides are using them to try for political gains, and depending on who does the poll, that is what determines who the leader in that particular poll is.

The 2016 pills did not take into account
the fact that Putin was pulling out all the stops to elect trump.....

I thought that was why we all voted against Hillary!

Oh Lookie, liberals right back to running elections on a tabulator while Trump still wins them in the voting booth!

You guys really leaned nothing from 2016, did ya?

I remember 2015 polls having Trump trounced in 2016 by Sanders and Clinton, that wasn't very accurate.

Time will tell, maybe Cuban enters the race and we can vote for a real candidate.

So....will Putin help Trump to win again? You know ... By putting out fake news on the Dem nominee....LIKE HE DID LAST TIME?

By putting out fake news on the Dem nominee....

Did fake news get you to vote for Trump? You can admit it.

What the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China? You sure like to make excuses. Got anything else besides your extreme butt hurt since 2016? You are a laugh a minute?

Just wait until Cuban enters the race, that will make things interesting.

SO.....WILL PUTIN HELP ELECT TRUMP AGAIN? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

You know, while Biden might have the experience, he still hasn't given any solid information as to what he's going to do in office if he wins. He just gives vague generalizations like Trump does.

Actually, Donald J. Trump was very precise as to what he was going to do- and has been doing it.

Draining the Swamp.

Building the Wall.

Getting Fabulous Trade Deals- NAFTA is already history as we have received new deals with Mexico and Canada.

Make America Great Again- clearly the lynchpin of the entire Donald Trump Experience. It isn't Keep America Pathetic. But return us to greatness after the Failure of Obama.

Biden represents a return to the failures of the past.

SO.....WILL PUTIN HELP ELECT TRUMP AGAIN? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Uncle Pooty would rather have Biden, or Sanders or Hillary Clinton than a strong, competent leader in America.

Its just better for his country, as those folks are easy to push around.

Donald J. Trump is a regular guy, I am sure that Vlad appreciates that on a personal level. But Red China , the Russian Federation, Iran, they want a Pantywaist style of US President to help their regimes.

Didn't they show the Dems winning before the last election as well?

You mean before the Russians hacked the system?

Your tacit assumption is that the Democratic small folks will just sit idly by while their elites just rig the nomination again?

Or that Democrats realize the ones who pouted in 2016 gave us Trump and put back the causes they care about 20 years.

Forum List

Back