BIDEN claims Syria is 5 times the size of Libya!?!?!?

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
Yep, Joe Biden answered the question of why the USA is not involved in Syria when it had been involved in Libya by saying that Syria was 5 times the size of Libya. If that were actually the case, Syria would be the size of Brazil. Syria is only 185,000 square kilometers while Libya is 1,759,000 square kilometers. LOL :lol:

Yep, Joe Biden answered the question of why the USA is not involved in Syria when it had been involved in Libya by saying that Syria was 5 times the size of Libya. If that were actually the case, Syria would be the size of Brazil. Syria is only 185,000 square kilometers while Libya is 1,759,000 square kilometers. LOL :lol:

If Syria gets any bigger it might just tip over into the Mediterranean Sea.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Yeah, we all pretty much knew that...but Joe is special. :D

Yeah, we all pretty much knew that...but Joe is special. :D

Especially at laughing in debates :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtemaHgjyA]RNC Web Ad: "Laughing at the Issues" (Official Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Actually that above video of Biden laughing would go well with this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsX6dukGWCo&feature=relmfu]"Buried" - YouTube[/ame]

But, but, but I thought Joe was the Boss. I mean c'mon, according to the libs he's waaaayyy smarter than Ryan. Right? :eusa_whistle:

Biden's memo and facts came straight from Obama. The same president who claimed there were 57 states.

No one seemed to notice that Biden threw the Intelligence Dept under the bus when it came to Benghazi. :We relied on the information that the Intelligence Dept gave us and that's what we went with"... even though it came out on the twelfth that it was not a riot based on a video....

But wait...not long after that, They spoke of Iran and the negligence of the administration of not meeting with the leader of Israel or understanding th threat that Iran posed. But then Biden saoid "We have a great Intelligence Dept who knows when they would be close to a nuclear weapon.

So which is it? A dumbkopf Intelligence dept that claimed it was a riot started by a little known video (which was untrue) or we are to depend on this [B]highly informed Intelligence Department to tell us when Iran is nearing a nuclear arsenal?[/B

]Which is Mr. Vice President?

Last edited:
I think Biden meant that Libya is 5 times the size of Syria. Thus why Libya meritted more attention than Syria.

Yeah I found that funny to.

I thought he said Libya was 5 times the size of Syria?

Might be what he meant, but that is not what he said. He was trying to show why Syria would be harder than Lybia, and that is why is Claimed Syria is so much bigger.

That said, he was right, that Syria is a whole different Ball of wax, that is much more likely to cause a Regional War.

I can't believe Ryan didn't pounce on him though, when he said they were working to identify who are the "free forces" in Syria. I would have been like, "oh you mean like you did in Libya and Egypt?

lol

Last edited:
I think Biden meant that Libya is 5 times the size of Syria. Thus why Libya meritted more attention than Syria.

Yeah I agree. It was clearly one of those facts he memorized, and then couldnt quite remember what he was supposed to say.

LOL that is not at all what he was saying. He was making a Case of why Syria is a tougher Situation, that can not be as easily handled as Libya.

But feel free to spin it.

Ah hell! He also thinks "jobs" is a three letter word. There's no accounting for stupidity.

I wish Ryan had picked up on that and said the reason we got involved in Libya and not Syria is because Libya doesn't have a Russian military base. Syria does and Russia will protect that base.

Forum List

Back