Biden 'cancels' nearly $6B in student loans for public sector workers

More of the lawlessness and vote buying that defines the pretend presidency of Biden. The USSC has already ruled that Biden does not have authority to transfer this debt to the public. But as we see with continued actions of the Dems / Marxists, they're defined by lawlesness.

The Dems / Marxists use the slogan "canceled" when it come to debt for people who agreed to pay back loans.
The obvious result is that debt is transferred to taxpayers who collectively are harmed by more inflation as the national debt increases.

The student loans will be forgiven for 78,000 borrowers working in the public sector, bringing Biden's total student debt write-offs to $143.6B
The White House is pretty much organized crime....so expect more and more of this as long as Biden and Obama are in Washington D.C.

Where is that $6 billion$ coming from?
Does Joe Biden have a money printing machine?
The executive branch does not have the power to allot spending.
Only the House can originate spending bills.
Joe Biden is undermining our system of checks and balances that is supposed to prevent tyranny.
Biden is a Tyrant.
This is another impeachable offence.

I did the right thing. Got a useful degree, applied it well, paid of my loans in full. Kept a 3.63 GPA to keep my scholarship.

Now some moron that got a communications degree with a 2.5 doesn't pay off his.

We've been car shopping for our son's 16th birthday. I had my alma mater sweatshirt on and the salesman told me he graduated from there, business degree. I thought to myself that degree cost you probably 80-100 k and you're selling cars?

Our military cannot even reach its recruitment requirements, if ever there was a time to use debt forgiveness for public service, that is the place for it. Instead idiot Biden pisses away billions on the already bloated bureaucracies. Liberals aren't real bright.

Our military cannot even reach its recruitment requirements, if ever there was a time to use debt forgiveness for public service, that is the place for it. Instead idiot Biden pisses away billions on the already bloated bureaucracies. Liberals aren't real bright.

Stupid as frozen fence posts

Nonsense. The USSC ruling additionally addressed the secretary of education had no authority to transfer student debt.
Yes they do since they have been allowed to do it since 2007 when Congress made laws to allow them

Forum List

Back