Biden 'cancels' nearly $6B in student loans for public sector workers

Pay your goddamn loans and stop expecting me to. Dumbass

You eggheaded left loons cannot stay on topic. You're mental whack jobs
It’s a good investment. People who graduate college earn a lot more and pay a lot more taxes.

It pays for itself.

It’s about people who worked in the public sector for years to qualify for a student loan forgiveness program passed by Congress in 2007.

They should have been responsible for all those years and repaid they're obligation

It’s a good investment. People who graduate college earn a lot more and pay a lot more taxes.

It pays for itself.
How much are you and your fellow Gender Studies grads making?

They should have been responsible for all those years and repaid they're obligation
They made 120 payments in order to qualify for the forgiveness.

You’re mad that they followed the law and got a benefit from the government?

They made 120 payments in order to qualify for the forgiveness.

You’re mad that they followed the law and got a benefit from the government?

Should have paid it all, my husband and I did. Absolutely no doubt you didn't

Nothing in the report identifies any such thing.
Yes it does.

Thursday's announcement will see public service employees such as teachers, nurses and firefighters have their debt written off under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF), an initiative created in 2007 and signed into law by President George W. Bush to forgive student debt for Americans who go into public service. It also applies to nonprofit employees

What exactly is meant by "public sector workers"?
I'd be interested to know what those "public sector" employees average salary is.

Hell, garbage men make 53K a year on average in blue cities not counting OT.
I don't think "garbage man" is public sector.

Yes it does.

Thursday's announcement will see public service employees such as teachers, nurses and firefighters have their debt written off under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF), an initiative created in 2007 and signed into law by President George W. Bush to forgive student debt for Americans who go into public service. It also applies to nonprofit employees
Nothing in the report includes term of employment or number of payments made.

Forum List

Back