Biden calls for "rule of law in war" even as Israel commits massive ongoing war crimes in Gaza

I will first say that I have studied the Torah and the Quran. I have had both Jewish friends and Muslim friends through the years, I am not partial to each religion. I will also say I think terrorism is awful. I find the Hamas attack awful and pure evil. I think it is awful of Hamas kidnapping women, children, families. I think it is awful of the beheading of babies. I think posting videos of family members of Facebook that Hamas is about to kill is disguising and pure evil. I do not agree with Hamas tactics and see them as an axis of evil.

Saying all that I can't help feeling sorry for the Palestinian's. The overwhelming majority are not Hamas militants committing these awful acts, they are just peaceful people trying to live their lives. Yet the innocent suffer and are treated inhumanely. Neighborhoods decimated to complete ruin. All food, water, and aid cut off to the innocent women, children, and Palestinians who are not a part of Hamas just trying to live their lives in peace. With how horrific the Gaza pictures are now Israel is going send in ground forces to decimate Gaza even more causing more hardship for these families, their children, their elderly, their women. I understand all kinds of civilians killed in Israel, but nothing said of the massive killings of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Most mainstream media just focuses on how awful things are in Israel with having no compassion for how awful the innocent in Gaza are suffering.
Well, there's a quick way to stop this.

Palestinians can go in and subdue all of HAMAS and deliver them up to Israel, or they they can tell Israel

where all of HAMAS is and not have it be just their business rivals n stuff.

Do you think either one of those is likely to happen? I personally do not.

WATCH LIVE: White House holds news briefing after Biden statement on Israel-Hamas fighting

President Joe Biden to give remarks on Israel Hamas war as fighting continues: Watch live

While decrying action by HAMAS militants, Biden made no mention of the long history of war crimes committed by Israel against the people of Palestine.

Why is this?

Israel Responds to Hamas Crimes by Ordering Mass War Crimes in Gaza

Does the United States stand for the rule of law in war, or only for the rule of law in war when the victims are our alleged allies?

Allegations of war crimes against Israel - Wikipedia

Estimates of Palestinian civilians - including numerous women and children - murdered by Israel range into the thousands upon thousands.

When has a US president condemned these horrendous crimes?

Will the murder of more innocent Palestinians by Israel somehow miraculously solve anything?

Will a US president ever condemn Israel's war crimes past and present?
You’re a massive bullshit spewing hateful piece of crap.

Israel isn’t the bad guy, you creepy lowlife.

Israel needs to stop waiting and hoping for Hamas and the Palestinians who support them, along with Iran, to finally start acting like civilized human beings. By this time, we know that is not going to happen.

We know that they have no intention of doing anything other than using brute force to get their way, whatever that may be.* So Israel should use the most brutal of brute force against Hamas and their supporters.

That's what they understand. They are not as suicidal as they pretend to be. Once it is clear that the path they have chosen leads nowhere but death, they will want to pick another one.

Not that Israel should wait for that, either. Keep pushing until all of Hamas is dead and gone, and any Palestinian supporters are crying for mercy. Offer them said mercy on one condition: Iran, or some other Muslim country agrees to take them. It would be suicidal for Israel to allow Palestinians to keep living in Gaza and the West Bank.

Put those Muslim countries on a very short deadline to take those refugees in before they are destroyed in place.

* MinTrut what do you think that Hamas may have in mind for Israel? That it submit to UN inspections, and follow the guidelines of the Human Rights Campaign? Or that they be wiped off the map? Support your answer with quotes from Hamas, please.

As much as Hamas deserves it, Israel will not level Gaza.

The violence in the West Bank in the piecemeal annexation of their land by the Settler Radicals, supported by the IDF?

Yeah, we're never told that. Sometimes we shouldn't wait to be told.

It has been a cycle of violence for over a hundred years.

Looks like it's getting worse too.
Because over and over Israel is pressured into ending their actions before the job is done. I hope Israel wipes out this nest of pustules once and for all.

Because Muslims worship death they don't see dying like you do. It's going to paradise. They use human Shields, fire rockets from schools and hospitals and house the elderly in ammo dumps. They do not protect women and children like we do. To them it's a weakness.

Israel will never let itself be overrun or destroyed now. They will take out other nations with them.

This is hard for me, because I voted for Biden and will again. But on this issue, fuck Biden! The Palestinians have endured 56 years of Israeli tyranny. When will the US come to their defense?

BTW, great post!
The door has always been open.

I understand all kinds of civilians killed in Israel, but nothing said of the massive killings of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Most mainstream media just focuses on how awful things are in Israel with having no compassion for how awful the innocent in Gaza are suffering.

Yeah. We've never heard anyone complain about the treatment of the poor suffering Palestinians.

WATCH LIVE: White House holds news briefing after Biden statement on Israel-Hamas fighting

President Joe Biden to give remarks on Israel Hamas war as fighting continues: Watch live

While decrying action by HAMAS militants, Biden made no mention of the long history of war crimes committed by Israel against the people of Palestine.

Why is this?

Does the United States stand for the rule of law in war, or only for the rule of law in war when the victims are our alleged allies?

Estimates of Palestinian civilians - including numerous women and children - murdered by Israel range into the thousands upon thousands.

Will the murder of more innocent Palestinians by Israel somehow miraculously solve anything?

Israel is at war.

It is committing no war crimes.

Now... go back to sukking Hamas c--k you POS...

Death to Hamas...

I will first say that I have studied the Torah and the Quran. I have had both Jewish friends and Muslim friends through the years, I am not partial to each religion. I will also say I think terrorism is awful. I find the Hamas attack awful and pure evil. I think it is awful of Hamas kidnapping women, children, families. I think it is awful of the beheading of babies. I think posting videos of family members of Facebook that Hamas is about to kill is disguising and pure evil. I do not agree with Hamas tactics and see them as an axis of evil.

Saying all that I can't help feeling sorry for the Palestinian's. The overwhelming majority are not Hamas militants committing these awful acts, they are just peaceful people trying to live their lives. Yet the innocent suffer and are treated inhumanely. Neighborhoods decimated to complete ruin. All food, water, and aid cut off to the innocent women, children, and Palestinians who are not a part of Hamas just trying to live their lives in peace. With how horrific the Gaza pictures are now Israel is going send in ground forces to decimate Gaza even more causing more hardship for these families, their children, their elderly, their women. I understand all kinds of civilians killed in Israel, but nothing said of the massive killings of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. Most mainstream media just focuses on how awful things are in Israel with having no compassion for how awful the innocent in Gaza are suffering.
The Palestinian "refugees" are only there because no Muslim country will accept them. Egypt refused to take Gaza back when Israel returned the Sinai Peninsula. The people on the West Bank of the Jordan river are the same. The Arab countries have used them as pawns ever since 1948. The "refugees" inside the Arab countries are treated the same way. The "temporary" camps they were moved into in 1948 have become permanent cities with people living in them who have not been granted citizenship in the countries where the camps are located. Contrast that to the Israelis who have taken in and granted citizenship to all the Jews expelled from the various Arab countries over the years. Which refugees have it better, the Palestinians or the Jews? It's not the Jew's fault the Arabs refuse to accept their brothers and sisters who fled Israel in 1948 drawn by the Grand Mufti's promise to let them return and take the property of the dead Israelis after the Arab armies exterminated them.

Lol. You’re uninformed. Look up how many Gazans have been murdered by Israel.
The Gazans have been murdered by their own elected leaders who spend the billions they get in foreign aid from all over the world on offensive weapons instead of defensive systems like Iron Dome and shelters for the civilians. Israel goes further out of its way to avoid civilian casualties than any country in the world.

Israel needs to stop waiting and hoping for Hamas and the Palestinians who support them, along with Iran, to finally start acting like civilized human beings. By this time, we know that is not going to happen.

We know that they have no intention of doing anything other than using brute force to get their way, whatever that may be.* So Israel should use the most brutal of brute force against Hamas and their supporters.

That's what they understand. They are not as suicidal as they pretend to be. Once it is clear that the path they have chosen leads nowhere but death, they will want to pick another one.

Not that Israel should wait for that, either. Keep pushing until all of Hamas is dead and gone, and any Palestinian supporters are crying for mercy. Offer them said mercy on one condition: Iran, or some other Muslim country agrees to take them. It would be suicidal for Israel to allow Palestinians to keep living in Gaza and the West Bank.

Put those Muslim countries on a very short deadline to take those refugees in before they are destroyed in place.

* MinTrut what do you think that Hamas may have in mind for Israel? That it submit to UN inspections, and follow the guidelines of the Human Rights Campaign? Or that they be wiped off the map? Support your answer with quotes from Hamas, please.
The terrorist LEADERS aren't suicidal, they leave that to the deluded fools they send to murder peaceful civilians all over the world. Take a look at all the violence in the world, there are almost always Muslims on at least ONE side and often both sides are Muslim.

The Gazans have been murdered by their own elected leaders who spend the billions they get in foreign aid from all over the world on offensive weapons instead of defensive systems like Iron Dome and shelters for the civilians. Israel goes further out of its way to avoid civilian casualties than any country in the world.

At some point they have to simply kill all of these dogs.

They started it by cutting off the heads of babies….They’re cowards, murderers, human filth…Israel warned the civilians, get out, go to Egypt, now! So, if they didn’t, then they suffer the fate for supporting this Hamas trash….
Sometime soon Gaza will be a pile of rubble and Hamas will be no more. Big mouth Iran is already running for cover from this. They poked the damn bear this time.

Why is this?

The murder of more Palestinians won't solve anything. They ALL must go.

Why is this?

I didn’t know that what the Palestinians did are within the rules of “ International Law” I never knew that going from house to house, beheading babies, killing a young Israeli woman, beheading her, dragging her through the Streets of Gaza were within the guidelines of “ International Law” I didn’t know that raping women, setting houses on fire, holding hostages including Americans were within the boundaries of “ International Law “ , etc etc You’re a ASSHOLE

Forum List

Back