WINNING 🏆: Court Rules Trump is Innocent in Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s Death… After His Death by Stroke on Jan. 7, 2021

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Remember, news of his death was published on the evening of January 6th, yet he wasn't admitted to the hospital until the following day. The whole thing reeks of conspiracy and the left and media were complicit blaming Trump.

Trump was sued civilly for this (all total BS, btw). I understand that there were 5 counts in all, and that the judge dismissed 3 out of the 5 counts. So the case will apparently proceed on the remaining 2 counts.

It was a stretch, to say the least, that the plaintiff would succeed....

1704307748012.png

The democrats are going to have to get used to these rulings.
Not sure they have the stomach for it though. :smoke:
No problem. They will just charge Trump with more things. I mean, it's not like they have anything else to do like taming inflation or stopping WWIII. After all, things are just going swell everywhere so they will spend their time going after Trump.

Remember, news of his death was published on the evening of January 6th, yet he wasn't admitted to the hospital until the following day. The whole thing reeks of conspiracy and the left and media were complicit blaming Trump.

If a man gets a Covid vaccine and then dies two week later in a car accident, the tard herd blames "the jab".

But a man who was attacked by terrorists dropping dead the next day from a stroke, "Nahhhh! No connection, folks! Nothing to see here!"

Yes, but: U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta did allow the lawsuit to proceed on a claim of conspiracy to violate civil rights, per court documents.

• Trump's legal team had claimed he has "absolute immunity" for actions taken while he was in office, but the judge wrote that "absolute immunity does not bar suit against President Trump."
Details: The opinion states that Garza could not bring a wrongful claim against Trump and Jan. 6 rioters George Tanios and Julian Khater because she was not Sicknick's spouse, nor did she meet the legal definition of a domestic partner.

• "Garza therefore cannot recover the damages she personally seeks under the Act," Mehta wrote

Now Babbitts spouse would have standing......

Yes, but: U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta did allow the lawsuit to proceed on a claim of conspiracy to violate civil rights, per court documents.

• Trump's legal team had claimed he has "absolute immunity" for actions taken while he was in office, but the judge wrote that "absolute immunity does not bar suit against President Trump."
Details: The opinion states that Garza could not bring a wrongful claim against Trump and Jan. 6 rioters George Tanios and Julian Khater because she was not Sicknick's spouse, nor did she meet the legal definition of a domestic partner.

• "Garza therefore cannot recover the damages she personally seeks under the Act," Mehta wrote

Now Babbitts spouse would have standing......
Indeed since he personally was affected.

I still dont get how you retards blame him for it. He said peacefully several times.
His actual words dont seem to matter for some reason. Probably because yall are racist against orange people :dunno:
Or maybe he has some secret code he was using? Was it morse code, maybe? Is that how yall know?
Retards.

I still dont get how you retards blame him for it. He said peacefully several times.
His actual words dont seem to matter for some reason. Probably because yall are racist against orange people :dunno:
Or maybe he has some secret code he was using? Was it morse code, maybe? Is that how yall know?
Retards.
Or maybe, just maybe it was the inflammatory rhetoric he spewed and the rallies he needed to propagate the misinformation and conspiracy theory of a stolen election.....

Expert Hired By Trump Campaign Says There Was No ...​

1704309015030.png
Marietta Daily Journal
https://www.mdjonline.com › news › national › expert-hi...

4 hours ago — The Trump campaign hired Ken Block to investigate voter fraud. He says the election was not stolen. Veuer's Elizabeth Keatinge has more.

Or maybe, just maybe it was the inflammatory rhetoric he spewed and the rallies he needed to propagate the misinformation and conspiracy theory of a stolen election.....

Expert Hired By Trump Campaign Says There Was No ...

View attachment 882866
Marietta Daily Journal
https://www.mdjonline.com › news › national › expert-hi...

4 hours ago — The Trump campaign hired Ken Block to investigate voter fraud. He says the election was not stolen. Veuer's Elizabeth Keatinge has more.
So when a pol talks shit, and people react to it, even though they do not condone violence, its their fault?
So those riots continuing was kamalas fault? Maxines fault?
Shut up, burnout.

So when a pol talks shit, and people react to it, even though they do not condone violence, its their fault?
So those riots continuing was kamalas fault? Maxines fault?
Shut up, burnout.
McConnell said it best.

"January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.
They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.

Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi all repeated this lie numerous times. They should all be impeached on those grounds alone.

That always cracks me up. Hyperbolic idiots talk about that. No way that thing could have hung anyone. It was symbolism.
It even said "this is art" on it
:lol:
What cracks me up is when someone takes 4 words and tries to use them to mischaracterize all the other points. In one paragraph you ignore "Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House ....... and chanted about murdering the vice president."

They really didn't storm the Senate floor until the guys with the guns went away.

McConnell said it best.

"January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.
They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

The House accused the former president of, quote, "incitement." That is a specific term from the criminal law.

Let me put that to the side for one moment and reiterate something I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

I wonder has there ever been an unarmed insurrection of the world’s greatest military power in history?

Has there ever been an insurrection where the insurrectionists captured the capitol and then went home?

Using the term insurrection to describe 1/6 immediately means those using the term, are complete dupes of propaganda media.

That always cracks me up. Hyperbolic idiots talk about that. No way that thing could have hung anyone. It was symbolism.
It even said "this is art" on it
:lol:

Well- these are the same twitheads that gasped and cried over a garage door rope handle they claimed excitedly was a (hahaha) turrible, dastardly, skeery, racist hang rope on poor ole Bubba's door.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back