Biden and Zelensky set this up......believe it

Oh my god....POST OF THE YEAR.....
The US hates nothing more than a 'strong man' they can't control.

When they can control them, they love the shit out of him.

Then when they misstep...well hell!

Look at all of these attrocities!

Shocking!

Pahlavi, Suharto, Bautista, Marcos, Noriega, Hussein.

There are numerous examples.

It's a great big mafia.

Zelenskyy undoubtably knew what would happen. He just had no control over Biden's mouth. Biden has a long history of stupid mouth. You don't think that Biden told Zelenskyy that the US was going to betray Ukraine, do you?

The US hates nothing more than a 'strong man' they can't control.

When they can control them, they love the shit out of him.

Then when they misstep...well hell!

Look at all of these attrocities!

Shocking!

Pahlavi, Suharto, Bautista, Marcos, Noriega, Hussein.

There are numerous examples.

It's a great big mafia.
Spot on...

JO

I knew it…. I knew it was in there somewhere. The flash point that pushed Russia over the edge. Before I go any further we all understand what a despot is….yes Putin is one and he’s a bad guy….but he is also the national leader of a nation that wants to have a future...most likely they will grow immensely after he is gone but I digress…..

So it has Come to light that the info Biden Shared with China had some poison pills in it that the US knew would be passed along to Russia and they knew what the reaction would be. That means Biden knew exactly what he was talking about when he said “Putin will most likely invade Ukraine “….. he said that because he knew it was coming. That also means Zelensky knew it also. Explains why Biden offered Zelensky a ride out of the country when the hostilities started.

So now I know why Zelensky chose war…..we all know how cozy Ukraine politics is with the Bidens….yes?

Posit these things:

<> Biden leaks the poison pill to China ( NATO membership for Ukraine ) they share it with Putin

<> Putin concludes that yet another NATO missile base is coming to his doorstep.

<>Biden and Zelensky discuss what will happen in the event of an invasion.

<> Biden and Zelensky discuss the rebuilding contracts that will follow the destruction of Ukraine by the Russian Military. Wow…wow…wow…oh the kickbacks…oh the US taxpayer’s money! Oh the twenty years worth of no bid contract awards! You can just see this coming no? Why the hell would Zelensky choose peace when he could choose this instead? I hope the Ukrainian people execute that Mutha......

They may dam well have underestimated the pain the Russia is willing to undergo to make their point.

If so….and if…as it looks China has Russia’s back???

That middle finger will stand about fifty miles high right in the middle of Europe…

JO
You’re a Russian bot spreading disinformation.

Zelenskyy undoubtably knew what would happen. He just had no control over Biden's mouth. Biden has a long history of stupid mouth. You don't think that Biden told Zelenskyy that the US was going to betray Ukraine, do you?
I don’t get this business about Biden somehow being culpable in all this.

Got an explanation?

You’re a Russian bot spreading disinformation.
Yawwwwwwwwn..... So then Ukrainian bot...why did Zelensky use his people as human shields? Check out the name of the forum putz brain....it's my opinion and I think its gonna stick.

JO

Got an explanation?

Putin: NATO in Ukraine means war
Biden: Note to China.... " Ukraine will be accepted into Nato "
China: Vlad....look at this...
Putin: Ok they have made up their minds and now so have I
Biden: "Putin will likely invade".... hey Zel...you wanna a rid out of there? Looks like they took the Bait.
Zel: No I'm gonna stay
Biden: we'll get lots of rebuilding money from US taxpayers and my son Hunter is starting a construction business! Hell the more bombs the better!
Zel: Maybe I should negotiate!
Biden: NO! Then they won't invade and create a need to rebuild....don't do it!

Last edited:
Yawwwwwwwwn..... So then Ukrainian bot...why did Zelensky use his people as human shields? Check out the name of the forum putz brain....it's my opinion and I think its gonna stick.

JO
You’re lying through your teeth and you know it.

You’re a Russian bot.

/

Got an explanation?
He is the one who told China that Ukraine was joining NATO and it was a done deal. He knew and intended that China immediately tell Putin to stop Ukraine NOW.

There is no earthly reason why tapioca brain Biden does what he does. The creature is so far left, that he has gone up his own ass.
Bizarrely, in the middle of all this international energy turmoil, the Biden administration is looking to impose more regulations and restrictions on natural gas pipelines. According to E&E News, “The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission issued sweeping new guidance … for assessing proposed natural gas pipelines, adding new considerations for landowners, environmental justice communities and other factors.”

Biden believes he is serving the cause of environmental justice. To war. To war for the cause.

I knew it…. I knew it was in there somewhere. The flash point that pushed Russia over the edge. Before I go any further we all understand what a despot is….yes Putin is one and he’s a bad guy….but he is also the national leader of a nation that wants to have a future...most likely they will grow immensely after he is gone but I digress…..

So it has Come to light that the info Biden Shared with China had some poison pills in it that the US knew would be passed along to Russia and they knew what the reaction would be. That means Biden knew exactly what he was talking about when he said “Putin will most likely invade Ukraine “….. he said that because he knew it was coming. That also means Zelensky knew it also. Explains why Biden offered Zelensky a ride out of the country when the hostilities started.

So now I know why Zelensky chose war…..we all know how cozy Ukraine politics is with the Bidens….yes?

Posit these things:

<> Biden leaks the poison pill to China ( NATO membership for Ukraine ) they share it with Putin

<> Putin concludes that yet another NATO missile base is coming to his doorstep.

<>Biden and Zelensky discuss what will happen in the event of an invasion.

<> Biden and Zelensky discuss the rebuilding contracts that will follow the destruction of Ukraine by the Russian Military. Wow…wow…wow…oh the kickbacks…oh the US taxpayer’s money! Oh the twenty years worth of no bid contract awards! You can just see this coming no? Why the hell would Zelensky choose peace when he could choose this instead? I hope the Ukrainian people execute that Mutha......

They may dam well have underestimated the pain the Russia is willing to undergo to make their point.

If so….and if…as it looks China has Russia’s back???

That middle finger will stand about fifty miles high right in the middle of Europe…

JO
You need a link to back up your horseshit.

And it has been open knowledge for a long time Ukraine is thinking about requesting entry into NATO, dipshit.

That does not justify an invasion.

Not in the conspiracy theory forum dude...I posted it here for a reason.
Ah. So you just fabricated some bullshit and hope other equally stupid people will eat it.

Okay, comrade. Carry on.

Nevertheless, making a claim and asking others to disprove it is a textbook argument from ignorance. You made the claim, it is on you to prove it.

Prove I did not put a can of Pringles on Pluto. See how that works, comrade?

Ah. So you just fabricated some horseshit and hope other equally stupid people will eat it.

Okay, comrade. Carry on.
No... I offered a theory with some relevant facts in it ...for instance
Zelensky chose not to negotiate robota....he chose war instead.

JO

Ah. So you just fabricated some bullshit and hope other equally stupid people will eat it.

Okay, comrade. Carry on.

Nevertheless, making a claim and asking others to disprove it is a textbook argument from ignorance. You made the claim, it is on you to prove it.

Prove I did not put a can of Pringles on Pluto. See how that works, comrade?

You'll see this in the gateway pundit and all of the kook sites pretty soon (if not already). Its just one wild assed conspiracy theory after another.

You'll see this in the gateway pundit and all of the kook sites pretty soon (if not already). Its just one wild assed conspiracy theory after another.

The fact that Zelensky Chose war over negotiations is more than a theory...

JO

Well, Traitor Trump has turned them all into Blame America Firsters.

Forum List

Back