CIA tells Zelensky to skim a little less

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Zelensky caught stealing cookies. Last year, CIA has to tell him it's TOO OBVIOUS. Funny The Big Guy didn't get 10%, or maybe he did. This should bite Biden in the ass.

Maybe Burns is getting a cut?

CIA Director William Burns warned of a dire outcome if the U.S. halted military aid to Ukraine, saying it would be a mistake of “historic proportions” in a Foreign Affairs magazine op-ed Wednesday.

“I have spent much of the past two decades trying to understand the combustible combination of grievance, ambition, and insecurity that Russian President Vladimir Putin embodies.,” Burns wrote. “One thing I have learned is that it is always a mistake to underestimate his fixation on controlling Ukraine and its choices.”

Zelensky caught stealing cookies. Last year, CIA has to tell him it's TOO OBVIOUS. Funny The Big Guy didn't get 10%, or maybe he did. This should bite Biden in the ass.

Maybe Burns is getting a cut?

CIA Director William Burns warned of a dire outcome if the U.S. halted military aid to Ukraine, saying it would be a mistake of “historic proportions” in a Foreign Affairs magazine op-ed Wednesday.

“I have spent much of the past two decades trying to understand the combustible combination of grievance, ambition, and insecurity that Russian President Vladimir Putin embodies.,” Burns wrote. “One thing I have learned is that it is always a mistake to underestimate his fixation on controlling Ukraine and its choices.”

yea, if money for the Democrat war is so important, then why are they allowing Zelensky to skim off of it?
Is it because the greedy corrupt Democrat politicians are getting kickbacks?
Zelenskyygreedycorruptkinggrifter.jpg

Well if I were doomed to be executed when this war ends, I would probably be contributing to my own GoFundMeExile too just in case I managed to flee at the last minute. I mean I am guessing the estate in California next to Prince Harry's will be kind of expensive.

Forum List

Back