It's official Biden started the war

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
He told China that Ukraine was entering into NATO knowing that China would immediately tell Putin.

All those deaths, destruction, are his fault.

This has been going on since before Biden was in office. Although, Biden is 100% guilty of escalating this at this moment.

1. Ukraine owes Russia a TON of money. Hundreds of billions. They've been free loading off of Russia since Ukraine was created. They're reneging on their promise to pay.
2. They're also sucking up tons of money and weaponry from Russia's enemies. (Like the US, Obama, Trump and Biden)
3. NATO is surrounding them.
4. Ukraine's government is corrupted by far right wing nationalist.
5. Instead of repaying their debt to Russia, they run to their big brothers in NATO and plead innocent.

And since the US always has to have a boogey man, (that always being Russia). Our leadership has never really wanted Russia as an ally. The threat of Russia helps to keep our military industrial complex in business. Notice the lack of aggression in the middle east lately? I didn't notice either, because of the war drums beating for Russia.

With NATO on Russia's door. Ukraine screwing Russia over. This has left Russia on the defense.

He told China that Ukraine was entering into NATO knowing that China would immediately tell Putin.

World leaders do not think in terms relatable or recognizable by the average person. These monsters we put in power lose no sleep over spending the lives of common men, women or children. In the minds of these monsters, spending our lives by the thousands or millions is no different than spending cash dollars. When will the people of the world wake up and realize this ice cold reality? The answer is never.

NATO is deliberately pushing Russia's back to the wall. There's too much money at stake here. The MIC is already getting filthy rich on this. Oil companies are drooling over this. All the things the left hates about massive corporations, is about to make twice as wealthy as they are now. And the left (voters) don't even realize it. They still believe Russia is the enemy because that's what they've been told for so long by Hillary and people like her. (including many on the right, who have their hands in the MIC and oil lobbyist pockets.)
This is something that stretches way across party lines here. This is part of a corruption at the highest levels of our government and NATO.

And it's also an issue that voters on both sides should come together and protest. But that's not likely to happen. We are too divided to see the truths.

"Every time we tell a lie, and debt is incurred to the truth. And someday, that debt will be paid."

Pearl Harbor:
The lie: We were attacked without provocation.
The Truth: Our government wanted to enter the war, so they cut off Japan's oil supply trying to provoke them.

Gulf of Tonkin
WMD's in Iraq
And probably a 1000 other lies so the very few can profit beyond our wildest dreams.

Strength over weakness...Biden should have been ousted from office the day after 13 Marines died needlessly outside an Afghanistan airport....

If this country wasn't so divided, he would've been. GW would've been fired for the WMD lies. Obama and Hillary both fired for getting us into Syria. And all the others who kept US officials in Benghazi. (R & D's)
But we're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to do the right thing. We've been this way for so long now it's probably part of our genetics. I'm as guilty as the next man.

Eisenhower's warning of the MIC has come true so many times.

ANYTHING to help the "I Hate Biden" agenda.

You're right. Sadly, you are right. There are those of us on the right, who turn a blind eye to what the right does, that's corrupt, dishonest and out right wrong. But zoom in on everything the left does that's wrong.

Sadly, both sides are guilty of the same thing. And until that stops, things like what's going on within our own government will continue.

You poh Pootin apologest will you never end the humiliation?

If this country wasn't so divided, he would've been. GW would've been fired for the WMD lies. Obama and Hillary both fired for getting us into Syria. And all the others who kept US officials in Benghazi. (R & D's)
But we're too busy fighting amongst ourselves to do the right thing. We've been this way for so long now it's probably part of our genetics. I'm as guilty as the next man.

Eisenhower's warning of the MIC has come true so many times.
I don't disagree but still we come back to the fact that this didn't happen while Trump was in office...something has changed to set the stage for Putin to go for his one Russia aspirations now...and that's a change in leadership here at home...the Afghanistan debacle showed Putin all he needed to know about Biden...

Keep reading the FAKE NEWS

Keep reading the FAKE NEWS
In near everything we do, if our views on those things are not in sync, then if an event happens somehow, it will be opposite views on it. Intangibles though are not looked at on any events that may be a reason for it. I know Non-Progs are in a losing battle with near total Prog control of the much of the world. But I believe in a possible David versus Goliath outcome.

Damn you all are morons

China owns the Bidens. That’s what happens when you sell your influence to the highest bidders. Xi Jinping tells Sleepy Joe to jump and Joe tries his best to comply. It wouldn’t surprise me if Xi decides to invade Taiwan and Joe helps him out by giving him our satellite intelligence.

1645951257104.jpeg

Damn you all are morons

Not even close. What we see happening is the same thing that happened with Covid a couple of years ago--this is all GOOD, and this is all BAD. Wear the mask GOOD, stay home GOOD, not wear a mask BAD.

Eastern Europe is a hot mess and has been a hot mess for generations. That doesn't mean Putin is a "good guy" (he's not) and that doesn't mean I'm a defender of Putin (I'm not). But there are plenty of people now making Ukraine to be this slice of Utopia where sunflowers burst out spontaneously and people all live in peace, because that's what we have to do now I guess. It's all so exhausting and stupid.

Putin was an evil actor to begin with and this seems to have escalated. HE WAS AND IS WRONG to have done what he did to attack Ukraine. But let's not pretend that Ukraine has a pure-as-the-driven-snow government that is not just Eastern European to the core. And that the Bidens didn't dip their hands into that honeypot, cause they did.

Not even close. What we see happening is the same thing that happened with Covid a couple of years ago--this is all GOOD, and this is all BAD. Wear the mask GOOD, stay home GOOD, not wear a mask BAD.

Eastern Europe is a hot mess and has been a hot mess for generations. That doesn't mean Putin is a "good guy" (he's not) and that doesn't mean I'm a defender of Putin (I'm not). But there are plenty of people now making Ukraine to be this slice of Utopia where sunflowers burst out spontaneously and people all live in peace, because that's what we have to do now I guess. It's all so exhausting and stupid.

Putin was an evil actor to begin with and this seems to have escalated. HE WAS AND IS WRONG to have done what he did to attack Ukraine. But let's not pretend that Ukraine has a pure-as-the-driven-snow government that is not just Eastern European to the core. And that the Bidens didn't dip their hands into that honeypot, cause they did.
There is no excuse for Russia launching missiles into cities hitting apartment buildings, none.
Biden caused the mess by allowing Nord-Stream-2 and stopping KeystoneXL, as well as slowing US energy production. Xiden earned his $3.6m from the Moscow mayor's wife by making the price of energy explode giving Putin cash to spend on military expansion and invasion.
I hope someone puts a bullet thru Putin's head and ends the madness.

Putin's Objective in Ukraine?

Larry Wilkerson spent over 30 years in the US military retiring with the rank of Colonel; he is perhaps best known as the former chief of staff to Colin Powell.

This his is current (2/25/22) take on Putin's likely goal in Ukraine:

blacksea.png

"Probably, if I were him anyway, militarily, I’m speaking now, I would carve out a 50 kilometer wide charter down to Odesa.

"Odesa is a more important Port than any Port in Crimea.

"That’s what Russia’s Navy and Russia’s military, in general, is probably salivating over...."

The colonel also has some advice for Biden if Putin is foolish enough to attempt a more ambitious occupation of Ukraine:

"...if Putin really does have something truly heinous in mind for Ukraine, not just solidifying his control over the oblast he already pretty much controls, but really something serious, let him do it. In two years, he’ll be out of power.

"The Russian armed forces will look worse than they looked when they came out of Afghanistan.

"After ten years, the Russian State will be collapsing.

"It will be five times worse than when the Soviet Union collapsed because they have nothing but gas stations."

Ukraine: Russian Crimes, American Hypocrisy - Wilkerson and Jay

Conservative treehouse is terrible.. lying loons.

Forum List

Back