Biden and Zelensky set this up......believe it

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I knew it…. I knew it was in there somewhere. The flash point that pushed Russia over the edge. Before I go any further we all understand what a despot is….yes Putin is one and he’s a bad guy….but he is also the national leader of a nation that wants to have a future...most likely they will grow immensely after he is gone but I digress…..

So it has Come to light that the info Biden Shared with China had some poison pills in it that the US knew would be passed along to Russia and they knew what the reaction would be. That means Biden knew exactly what he was talking about when he said “Putin will most likely invade Ukraine “….. he said that because he knew it was coming. That also means Zelensky knew it also. Explains why Biden offered Zelensky a ride out of the country when the hostilities started.

So now I know why Zelensky chose war…..we all know how cozy Ukraine politics is with the Bidens….yes?

Posit these things:

<> Biden leaks the poison pill to China ( NATO membership for Ukraine ) they share it with Putin

<> Putin concludes that yet another NATO missile base is coming to his doorstep.

<>Biden and Zelensky discuss what will happen in the event of an invasion.

<> Biden and Zelensky discuss the rebuilding contracts that will follow the destruction of Ukraine by the Russian Military. Wow…wow…wow…oh the kickbacks…oh the US taxpayer’s money! Oh the twenty years worth of no bid contract awards! You can just see this coming no? Why the hell would Zelensky choose peace when he could choose this instead? I hope the Ukrainian people execute that Mutha......

They may dam well have underestimated the pain the Russia is willing to undergo to make their point.

If so….and if…as it looks China has Russia’s back???

That middle finger will stand about fifty miles high right in the middle of Europe…

JO

Biden and Zelenskyy discussed nothing. If you have some evidence that they did, post it.
If you have some evidence that they didn't .... post it. In fact why don't you post the reason why Zelensky allowed millions of Ukrainians to suffer for nothing when all he had to do is meet with Russia and make a few harmless promises? Can he justify that to the dead Ukrainian children? He's a muthafuckker .....Follow the money and you find the theif.

JO

I don't think anyone knew that Putin would war against a civilian population like he has.

Because he wants Ukraine to join NATO. Thus would have been Crimea if Crimea had not voted to return to Russia.
Bullshit...They are years away from that and he knows it. Dead babies don't know anything about freaking NATO....he is just as guilty as Putin.

All of our actions for the past 20 years have directed at pushing Russia into war so that global corporations can have full, unvetted access to an oil rich, mineral rich nation.

The US is simply the military arm of the global corporate kleptocracy.

It's nothing personal, just business.

Bullshit...They are years away from that and he knows it. Dead babies don't know anything about freaking NATO....he is just as guilty as Putin.
Whether Ukraine was years away from joining NATO or not, Biden told China that it was a done deal. China then went to Putin with the information and asked Putin to wait until after the Olympics. It's very clear what happened.

Whether Ukraine was years away from joining NATO or not, Biden told China that it was a done deal. China then went to Putin with the information and asked Putin to wait until after the Olympics. It's very clear what happened.

It's clear that Biden Started it on purpose...and its very clear that Both Biden and Zelensky knew damn well that Putin would invade. That asshole was willing to let his country be torched for fucking What? Membership in yet another corrupt organization that makes more wars than it stops? I just could not understand what Zelensky was thinking when he wouldn't make a few harmless promises....they didn't even have to be permanent....there had to be more going on than what we were seeing. No decent man would have allowed what he allowed....

JO

All of our actions for the past 20 years have directed at pushing Russia into war so that global corporations can have full, unvetted access to an oil rich, mineral rich nation.

The US is simply the military arm of the global corporate kleptocracy.

It's nothing personal, just business.
Oh my god....POST OF THE YEAR.....

You're a moron. :auiqs.jpg:
Um no....Zelensky is a moron for using his own nation of innocent people as human shields....until you look at the profit and personal greed part his decisions make no sense.

But they do now.

JO

Fuck off Russian troll.
Sorry...not gonna do that .... not sure what you can do about it actually....later and say hi to Zel the baby killer while your at it Ukrainian Troll.

JO

Forum List

Back