Biden and Newsom may have put GM out of business!!!!

GM is on the ropes, financially. And guess who drove them to near ruin? Did you say it was Biden? Or was it Gavin Newsom? What about both of them?

Correct. Coupled with a moron CEO that climbed in bed with the Chinese--what am I saying? I guess Biden and Newsom wanted at least one female in the foursome. Silly me.

Pssstt....Biden's got nothing to do with demand or prices of electric cars. Your hero, Elon has more at stake with electric cars....that's because that's the way the industry is moving.
Yes, though now he is teaming up with BP for fast charging stations post-Gulf spill, which will mean the demise of more intelligent systems such as modular battery standardization and pre-charged vending machines. These latter ideas would support EV infrastructure represented by smaller, lighter machines.

lol rubbish. Bad management, as always. If it weren't for 'govt.', they would have been out of business in the 1980's, like the rest of them.

Pssstt....Biden's got nothing to do with demand or prices of electric cars. Your hero, Elon has more at stake with electric cars....that's because that's the way the industry is moving.

lol the market is already collapsing; people that could afford them all already have them. Unlike France and even India, who build many models in the $8K price range, Democrats and their corporate welfare bunnies subsidize $100K Teslas for their Silly Con Valley and Hollywood donors. You commies and your fellow travellers in the GOP need to hollow out what remains of the middle class a little more; some are still able to drive around in used cars.

Please. We will subsidize their golden parachutes at the appointed hour. You can count on that.
Post #40

Yes, though now he is teaming up with BP for fast charging stations post-Gulf spill, which will mean the demise of more intelligent systems such as modular battery standardization and pre-charged vending machines. These latter ideas would support EV infrastructure represented by smaller, lighter machines.

And just like magic zillion mega-watt solar and wind power plants will just jump up out of nowhere and supply all the juice! lol not.

Please. We will subsidize their golden parachutes at the appointed hour. You can count on that.

Of course. That's how 'free markets' are supposed to wok, according to the GOP. It's all those uppity proles' fault, never great and wise Management.

Chances are excellent that you do not own any electric vehicle.

lol rubbish. Bad management, as always. If it weren't for 'govt.', they would have been out of business in the 1980's, like the rest of them.
Many families are 2 car families.

How many of yours are electric? Battery powered autos will be surpassed by hydrogen cell vehicles.

lol the market is already collapsing; people that could afford them all already have them. Unlike France and even India, who build many models in the $8K price range, Democrats and their corporate welfare bunnies subsidize $100K Teslas for their Silly Con Valley and Hollywood donors. You commies and your fellow travellers in the GOP need to hollow out what remains of the middle class a little more; some are still able to drive around in used cars.
Today on the way to see one of my doctors, I passed a lot of auto dealers. None facing the street were electric. But american made and foreign made gas fueled autos are all over the place.

Auto manufacturers must forecast the market at least 5 years into the future. And they trusted Biden???? LMAO

Forum List

Back