Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

and our money is worth less everyday...thanks senile Joe

Like all citygator threads, this one didn’t age well.
You guys claimed Trump had the greatest economy ever and pick some random time in his administration… not the point he left it, cuz he left it in shambles. Biden had the greatest economy in the world earlier in his administration than Trump did until he had to address Trump inflation so we’ve raised interest rates sky high. Of course that’s slowing growth but the employment situation looks good. Hopefully we haven’t over corrected.

Last edited:
You guys claimed Trump had the greatest economy ever and pick some random time in his administration… not the point he left it, cuz he left it in shambles. Biden had the greatest economy in the world earlier in his administration than Trump did until he had to address Trump inflation so we’ve raised interest rates sky high. Of course that’s slowing growth but the employment situation looks good. Hopefully we haven’t over corrected.

Inflation was normal under Trump in the 1% to 2% range. Inflation didn't start taking place until after Dementia's policies kicked in, and it only got worse from there.

Everyone with any common sense knows that without COVID, the US economy would not have tanked. In addition, it would be BOOMING if Trump was still president and inflation wouldn’t be nearly the problem it is now as he wouldn’t have passed more and more unnessary stimulus, a multi-trillion dollar “infrastructure” plan FULL of pork nor would Russia have invaded Ukraine. Face it, electing Biden was the worst thing this country could have done we actually want the US to succeed. I serious doubts that those at the top have that goal. The peons that voted for them, they are simply ignorant fools impressed by shiny objects and “free” stuff.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Best economy and President ever…sure

Keep the faith, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah is a disaster. Trump gave him a growing economy, $2.34 gas, no inflation, and your clown turned that into a recession, rampant inflation, and $5 gas.

So it is true. You democRats live your life in total absents of reality. It is so easy to say what crazy shit you say by pointing to a couple stories written by idiots left of left. We who live day by day see the real story. There isn't one item out there price hasn't doubled and if you had a lick of sense you would know that. The only houses being built are a few inches apart that are at best small apartments to house the now 3 million biden has brought into the country on your dime. He can't even omit his spending and printing of money with nothing to back it up has caused this recession. He says he is creating jobs. Just more total bull shit you suck in. But don't feel alone because if there is one thing we don't have a shortage in this country is gullible idiots. If you don't live in a bubble and buy anything at any business then you are two steps below a gullible idiot aka democRat. I look forward to the day we start collecting your ears.

Keep the faith, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah is a disaster. Trump gave him a growing economy, $2.34 gas, no inflation, and your clown turned that into a recession, rampant inflation, and $5 gas.
You must have forgot you are dealing with full blown idiots. All these yahoos are also paying twice as much and over 5 dollars for a gallon of gas. That should fill you in on just how stupid these democRats are. Let me rephrase that. This is beyond stupid. I could smash myself in the head with a 24 oz, framing hammer till gray matter covered the ceiling and not reach the level of stupid of these wastes of good dirt that give genocide a good name. No amount of talking common sense will work so until they put a bounty on these idiots it's better to just make fun of this level of stupid and look forward till the day we kill them off.

Pre pandemic Trump's economy was great. You idiots don't take in the fact that the pandemic is what killed the economy.

You're an idiot.

Pre pandemic Trump's economy was great. You idiots don't take in the fact that the pandemic is what killed the economy.

They know it, but they think blaming a US President for a worldwide pandemic will fool some people. They don't give Americans enough credit that we can see our hand in front of our face.

When you need to use lies to try and bring down your adversary, you have nothing at all, just like the phony 1/6 commission realizes.

You must have forgot you are dealing with full blown idiots. All these yahoos are also paying twice as much and over 5 dollars for a gallon of gas. That should fill you in on just how stupid these democRats are. Let me rephrase that. This is beyond stupid. I could smash myself in the head with a 24 oz, framing hammer till gray matter covered the ceiling and not reach the level of stupid of these wastes of good dirt that give genocide a good name. No amount of talking common sense will work so until they put a bounty on these idiots it's better to just make fun of this level of stupid and look forward till the day we kill them off.

A friend of mine that recently passed away went to get gasoline a few months ago. As she was filling up she made a comment about the price of gas to the lady filling up next to her. She responded to my friend saying "I don't care if gas was $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump isn't in office anymore!'

These are the people that are voting now a days which led us to all the problems we have today.

They know it, but they think blaming a US President for a worldwide pandemic will fool some people. They don't give Americans enough credit that we can see our hand in front of our face.

When you need to use lies to try and bring down your adversary, you have nothing at all, just like the phony 1/6 commission realizes.
We are still digging out of the pandemic effects. Why give Trump a break on EVERYTHING but not Biden on the one lingering impact which is low supplies? Probably cuz you’re not being honest?

We are still digging out of the pandemic effects. Why give Trump a break on EVERYTHING but not Biden on the one lingering impact which is low supplies? Probably cuz you’re not being honest?

I"m being very honest. Trump did a great job during the pandemic. We are not like China where the government padlocks your doors so you can't get out and perhaps feeds you once in a while. We are the freest society on the planet with constitutional rights.

Joe Biden during his bid for the Democrat nomination stated Trump should step down as President when we hit the 200K death mark for covid. After he took over we ended up with more covid deaths under him than Trump, and he had three vaccines that Trump didn't have. Now I"m not blaming him. He's a human being like the rest of us, but Biden Fd up when he made that statement about Trump because a sitting US President has no control over a microorganism.

When Trump went for emergency PPE, the shelves were empty. DumBama emptied them and never restocked. With the aid of Trump, we managed to get not one, but two vaccines in less than a years time. In a weeks time, Trump ordered the military to retrofit ships for the potential overflow of hospital patients with covid and sent them to NYC and CA. We had the lowest GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China who had several weeks head start on us since they didn't tell the world of the problem until they had no choice.

I know where all this BS about Trump doing a bad job came from, and that's the Trump hating MSM. It was nothing new, they've been bashing the guy since he took office.

Gas prices were up 25% over Trumps last 4 months brother. It started then.

It did not. When Trump left office it was a little over $2.00 a gallon. There was some nervousness when an anti-energy President took over, but nothing like we've seen the last year.

1620741619-o_1f5drksv91b0r177j158jqmc141u8_large.jpg

Best economy and President ever…sure
Yep, the economy is so great that Biden has record approval ratings, what are they now? I mean Biden's numbers are historic! No one has done the job better than Biden, that is why only 16% of Democrats want him to run again. Hey, they all think he is doing an incredible job, except for the 84% of Democrats, other than them and the GOP, Biden is doing really well. Just don't look at inflation, or gas prices. Also, please ignore the economic slowdown that is occurring.

The bottom line with Biden and company, don't look at results, look at good intentions.

It did not. When Trump left office it was a little over $2.00 a gallon. There was some nervousness when an anti-energy President took over, but nothing like we've seen the last year.

View attachment 676965
It went up from 2.00 in April to 2.40 when Biden took over. You need glasses.

I"m being very honest. Trump did a great job during the pandemic. We are not like China where the government padlocks your doors so you can't get out and perhaps feeds you once in a while. We are the freest society on the planet with constitutional rights.

Joe Biden during his bid for the Democrat nomination stated Trump should step down as President when we hit the 200K death mark for covid. After he took over we ended up with more covid deaths under him than Trump, and he had three vaccines that Trump didn't have. Now I"m not blaming him. He's a human being like the rest of us, but Biden Fd up when he made that statement about Trump because a sitting US President has no control over a microorganism.

When Trump went for emergency PPE, the shelves were empty. DumBama emptied them and never restocked. With the aid of Trump, we managed to get not one, but two vaccines in less than a years time. In a weeks time, Trump ordered the military to retrofit ships for the potential overflow of hospital patients with covid and sent them to NYC and CA. We had the lowest GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China who had several weeks head start on us since they didn't tell the world of the problem until they had no choice.

I know where all this BS about Trump doing a bad job came from, and that's the Trump hating MSM. It was nothing new, they've been bashing the guy since he took office.

Trump did a great job during the pandemic is laughable. I agree he wasn’t going to stop the virus from spreading however he made it a political battle and instead of uniting the country decided to gaslight it. He admitted it to Woodward on audio tape. Didn’t you hear it? Additionally although he supported vaccines he did so quietly while his supporters passed misinformation and he just ignored it.

Regardless. Let’s say you give Trump the benefit of the doubt on what he was doing during the pandemic. Fine. Bidens economy has outperformed other counties if that is your benchmark and our unemployment is leading the world. So. Benefit of the doubt too?

Forum List

Back