Biden already created the best economy EVER

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

You forgot Dementia Riddled Finger Rapist *Joe created the vaccine and personally hand delivered over 100 million doses himself.
Didn't you watch the speech last night?

You forgot Dementia Riddled Finger Rapist *Joe created the vaccine and personally hand delivered over 100 million doses himself.

1615545053853.png

Sure....And I am sure a 1.9 trillion stimulus bill won't higher our taxes either. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not if you earn under 400,000 a year. Mark Levin, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson and most of Fox news anchors are mad at it, they wont get anything, but new taxes.
Not only do I get nothing from this "relief" bill I get to pay for it.

Fuck you and your celebration

Sure....And I am sure a 1.9 trillion stimulus bill won't higher our taxes either. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not if you earn under 400,000 a year. Mark Levin, Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson and most of Fox news anchors are mad at it, they wont get anything, but new taxes.

I don't watch Faux, so I wouldn't know. That would be nice if that is true. But even under Obama my taxes went up drastically. And Biden is Obama 2.0. So.....

I don't watch Faux, so I wouldn't know. That would be nice if that is true. But even under Obama my taxes went up drastically. And Biden is Obama 2.0. So.....
at the very least you realize Fox is faux news.

at the very least you realize Fox is faux news.

I learned a long time ago that ALL MSM is propaganda. Well around 2008, is when I started to figure it out.

At least we are moving forward. We have a long way to go...

Yea moving forward right into the Great Reset. Which is as the world goes ever deeper into Operation Coronavirus. Many nations around the world, including Canada and Australia, are making moves to roll out the next phase of the operation, which involves digital identities, biometrics and digital vaccine certificates (or immunity passports), just as Bill Gates foretold all those months ago.
It is imperative that we all understand that this is a far-reaching operation or live exercise designed to fundamentally transform society in alignment with the goals of the New World Order (NWO).

Obvious sarcasm.

Biden’s and the Democrats are barely 60 Days in those are some impressive economic indicators under their short watch. I sincerely congratulate and support them.

This also means that Democrats clearly own the economy. With these strong indicators in place, there is no blaming Trump for any challenges or economic failures they may have. Unlike 2008, there is no hiding behind the predecessor as an excuse for a delayed recovery.

Democrats are accountable for the ‘21 Economy and beyond. No excuses.

Xiden has created the best economy ever.....for Mexican CARTELS......business is booming on the Southern Border for the slave trade, and drug trade......the gangsters love Xiden "the migration" President

And yet Jen Psaki laughs when asked why border facilities for immigrants are fully open but US schools still are not.

Why does the left laugh and support school closures? Well, look at poster on this website...an uneducated base is what drives DNC votes

Did hardly anybody watch his speech???

Joe Biden Addresses the Nation; Goes as Horrible as Expected - Conservative Daily News

President Joe Biden addressed the nation Thursday night and the fear-mongering, mask-shaming and state-level brow-beating was prevalent. Basically, it was what everyone expected and it appears that no one bothered to watch.

First, how many people watched the official White House live stream of the event? More than 2 hours after its conclusion (to give time for those not able to watch it live) only about 45,000 people – not necessarily Americans – bothered to watch it. Worse than that, they hated it by a 5-to-1 margin.

Looks like the Fucktard has struck out again!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back