Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

"Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy."
So apparently you've been stupid for quite some time.

I eyeballed it.. I didn’t run a spreadsheet. 40 cents is actually 20% of $2. Close enough.
Your desperation is duly noted...AGAIN! Even you have to acknowledge that the day Biden won the election, gas prices began to skyrocket. Hey, just accept the truth. After all, Biden campaigned on raising gas prices so why not just accept that he accomplished his promise?
2022-08-01%20Gas%20prices-XL.jpg

Your desperation is duly noted...AGAIN! Even you have to acknowledge that the day Biden won the election, gas prices began to skyrocket. Hey, just accept the truth. After all, Biden campaigned on raising gas prices so why not just accept that he accomplished his promise?
2022-08-01%20Gas%20prices-XL.jpg
Diesel did the same.
Bottomed out the week of 11-9-2020 @ 2.383
Peaked @ 5.810 the week of 6-20-2022

Poor baby. :itsok:
Fawnboi just can’t call out the OP for his blatant lies, but tried to say I lied by claiming we were in a recession 2 days before it was publicly announced.

But he isn’t a hack.:banana:

Forum List

Back