Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Acid? Or just plain scum liar?

While you were watching your Mr Potatohead stash and reading Dr Seuss we passed a stimulus Bill, enacted government resources to distribute vaccines, and increased the supply of vaccines all to help the economy. Go troll yourself.

It didn't do shit. We already have three of TRUMP's vaccines and the distribution was and is fine after cities figured out how to handle it. So why did the commies put us another 160 billion in the hole for something we already have? Because they are trying to hitch Dementia's wagon to Trump's success.

Idiotic post. Unemployment benefits are covid related. Stimulus is covid related. The stock market shot up when passed. Approval rate of stimulus has bounced between 65-70%. Only opposition is America hating righties who HATE a growing economy, HATE accessible voting rights, HATE democracy in action and raided the Capitol. You guys are un American.

All that demonstrates is how stupid the American voter is. Very little of that went to actual Covid and much of it to Democrat supporters, cities and states who've been Fn up their areas for years before Covid. Why the approval? Because of free money from the government. It's all they know about the bill and all they see. Outside of the Santa money, I'd be willing to bet only one out of five Americans actually know what's in it.

A bunch of name calling and Fox News insult marchers stepping in line on this thread. The economy is about to roar like a lion thanks to competency and all you guys have is “yea, well so’s your momma” posts.

The unemployment rate hasn't changed much from Jan to Feb. Where do you get this roaring economy from?

18066779-98DF-4FAF-AA05-26DEDA303C75.png

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Which bill did he sign that impacted the economy citygator

What a pathetic troll thread. :itsok:
: crickets; from citygator
Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
I did in another post. Did you miss it?

Idiotic post. Unemployment benefits are covid related. Stimulus is covid related. The stock market shot up when passed. Approval rate of stimulus has bounced between 65-70%. Only opposition is America hating righties who HATE a growing economy, HATE accessible voting rights, HATE democracy in action and raided the Capitol. You guys are un American.

All that demonstrates is how stupid the American voter is. Very little of that went to actual Covid and much of it to Democrat supporters, cities and states who've been Fn up their areas for years before Covid. Why the approval? Because of free money from the government. It's all they know about the bill and all they see. Outside of the Santa money, I'd be willing to bet only one out of five Americans actually know what's in it.
Bullshit. Prove it.

Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
Lies.

The only bill you listed is the one he signed yesterday.

Got it.
Lies.

The only bill you listed is the one he signed yesterday.
Oh. So the only thing you asked is the only thing I answered. Ok.

Haha, good one, fool.

I can hardly believe it all. In just a couple of months Biden fixed the economy and the Covid crisis, and all from his basement.

Amazing!

How did he do it you reckon?
QE4

A bunch of name calling and Fox News insult marchers stepping in line on this thread. The economy is about to roar like a lion thanks to competency and all you guys have is “yea, well so’s your momma” posts.

Thank Donald Trump for that great stock market.

That or Obama gets credit for the great depression.

Thank you for the laughs.

Forum List

Back