Biden already created the best economy EVER

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Which bill did he sign that impacted the economy citygator

What a pathetic troll thread. :itsok:
: crickets; from citygator
Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
I did in another post. Did you miss it?
Lies.

The only bill you listed is the one he signed yesterday.
Oh. So the only thing you asked is the only thing I answered. Ok.
your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.

To recap for those at home only watching Dr Seuss news and buying up Mr Potato heads.
  • Stock market is a rocket ship setting new records that Trump couldn’t hit even pre covid.
  • Unemployment that spiked under Republican mishandling of the pandemic is easing.
  • Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy.

Already taking credit for what the previous administration set up is all Democrats know how to do...Hell, Biden isn't even working a half day in most occasions. Trump got more done on the toilet than Biden does all day...

Some of us work at important jobs that require attention to keep the economy moving. You righties hate jobs which is why you ruin the economy every term you take over.
So, I take it you still can't show any legislation signed by Veggie Joe that has improved the economy at all.

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

Explain how a bill turns an economy into the best in history overnight . be specific.
More : crickets: from citygator

Let me understand this correctly Mr Moron, Obama’s 8 years of failing economic policy was Baby Bush’s fault, Trump’s recovery was the result of Obama’s esteemed brilliance, and now Charlie McCarthy’s economy is the Devine blessing from God’s 50 plus day miracle? Are you really that stupid, by the way I have a few bridges to sell you.

Outstanding. What specifically did he do that another person would not have done in his shoes. Thanks.

Say it was Michael Bloomberg say or Lizzy Warren.

198ECFA7-BDE0-413C-A23D-691BB4273771.gif

Let me understand this correctly Mr Moron, Obama’s 8 years of failing economic policy was Baby Bush’s fault, Trump’s recovery was the result of Obama’s esteemed brilliance, and now Charlie McCarthy’s economy is the Devine blessing from God’s 50 plus day miracle? Are you really that stupid, by the way I have a few bridges to sell you.

That was the whole point of wasting 160 billion taxpayer dollars in the Pork bill. The claim is it's for development of new vaccines and distribution. Wait a minute! We already have 3 vaccines already and vaccinating over 2 million Americans every day. Any new vaccine won't be coming out until this is long over.

So why waste the 160 billion dollars? Because that way they can credit Dementia with all of Trump's success. Democrats are born thieves and liars.

• Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy. ...

Do you actually believe this? No, seriously, do you actually believe this?

Hint: Unemployment was coming down for months in the second half of 2020. The economy rebounded 33.4% in the 3rd quarter of 2020, and 4% in the 4th quarter of 2020, in spite of Blue State and Blue City lockdowns.

And the 1st quarter of 2021 was set-up for excellent growth thanks to the Trump economy.

Got it.
Lies.

your answer was moronic.

What are you saying? That the president in office is or is not responsible for the best economy ever? Does it depend on who you support? Sure seems like every move he’s made sends confidence into the markets from his election to the stimulus bill.

All I know is this dung heap of a site was applauding Trumps economy from Nov of his election. I’m just crediting Biden after he was in office. A much higher bar than you righty trolls.

All I hear is that Biden is really losing his mind.
That is because you are listening to propaganda from people who don’t meet with Biden. I have a direct Republican source who physically met with Biden and said “any attack on his mental acuity is BS. Guy was really sharp. Spoke without notes and was completely coherent. Sharpest 78 year old I’ve ever met.“. They disagreed on policy of course.

Outstanding. What specifically did he do that another person would not have done in his shoes. Thanks.

How about I compare him to the prior inhabitant instead of people you randomly chose? Trump did almost nothing to help. He just called the virus a hoax, minimized its danger, complained about tactics employed to curb spread, attacked his own cdc recommendations and overtly ignored its crowd guidance. He was a disorganized mess.
biden has been consistent. Clear.

has provided a unified voice of government. He passed covid relief. He has militarized distribution to help.

Markets react to rational behavior. But hey. If you want to give more time to Joe to make things even better, I am all for it. Maybe you need 7 more years to be sure?

• Joe Biden is well on his way to be one of the greatest tactical presidents ever executing strategy. ...

Do you actually believe this? No, seriously, do you actually believe this?

Hint: Unemployment was coming down for months in the second half of 2020. The economy rebounded 33.4% in the 3rd quarter of 2020, and 4% in the 4th quarter of 2020, in spite of Blue State and Blue City lockdowns.

And the 1st quarter of 2021 was set-up for excellent growth thanks to the Trump economy.
What short memories you have. We’re you not here for the Trump administration to take over? You sleep for 4 years? He took credit for trends started prior to him and in place for years and cast off any responsibility for tanking the economy from mishandling the pandemic. We all saw though. Now we have someone taking responsibility. Thank God for putting his religious follower, Joe, in the White House and getting that Godless heathen, Trump, out of there. ;)

Our President is doing an outstanding job

Highest Stock Market in History
Most COVID Vaccines ever
Largest Stimulus check ever

WINNING!

How about I compare him to the prior inhabitant instead of people you randomly chose? Trump did almost nothing to help. He just called the virus a hoax, minimized its danger, complained about tactics employed to curb spread, attacked his own cdc recommendations and overtly ignored its crowd guidance. He was a disorganized mess.

has provided a unified voice of government. He passed covid relief. He has militarized distribution to help.

Markets react to rational behavior. But hey. If you want to give more time to Joe to make things even better, I am all for it. Maybe you need 7 more years to be sure?
Dodge....excellent. The prior inhabitant protected our border, made us energy independent and was business friendly. This dude has increased gas prices, created a crisis at the border and lied to us about his accomplishments with vaccines. You live in a fantasy world. But elections have consequences so now I have to listen to your bullshit. Such is life.

Our President is doing an outstanding job

Highest Stock Market in History
Most COVID Vaccines ever
Largest Stimulus check ever

WINNING!
Why is the largest stimulus ever winning? The vaccines were due to DJT. Even Biden said as much. Stock market is due to the stimulus that just added more debt to our balance sheet. Not sure what you’re celebrating.

The problem, as I see it, is that 46% of Trump supporters are refusing the vaccine
just to be ornery. If this behavior obstructs the resolution of the virus problem, our economy may suffer as people won't be able to normalize their lives. Trump and his spouse were vaccinated already, so he is in favor. Just a sideline---Trump used a mail-in ballot to vote recently. Convenient rationalization? Nah!

Selected not Elected Biden has done nothing to help America he only hurts America

Dodge....excellent. The prior inhabitant protected our border, made us energy independent and was business friendly. This dude has increased gas prices, created a crisis at the border and lied to us about his accomplishments with vaccines. You live in a fantasy world. But elections have consequences so now I have to listen to your bullshit. Such is life.
You whiffed on all your declarations except the business part. Our border was not protected as thousands of people lined up on the other side of our border, and that issue was not resolved. Energy independent? No, we still depended on oil, and to salvage our environment and alleviate the negative effect on the human body, we needed some alternative source of energy to support the oil alternative.
The "dude" you refer to did not increase gas prices. Do some research and you will become more enlightened.
President Biden has accomplished much with the vaccine as he and his team have organized the distribution, rather than dump it into the lap of the individual states.
You are not listening to my "bullshit"---you are not listening to the facts because your uninformed mind is already confused with false information that you have embellished.

Forum List

Back