Biden admits, “I sold a lot of State secrets and a lot of very important things”

FzlI1f_XgAEVOZy

Holy cow…

So if Trump said this he would be immediately charged with treason.

Yet not a peep from the leftwing media, DOJ, or elected Democrats.

LOL Who can forget

LOL Who can forget

How is that illegal? He didn’t have those emails. Hillary deleted them illegally. They should had been made public.

How is that equivalent to selling state secrets?

LOL Who can forget

and? it was quite funny at the time…clinton was caught red handed obstructing an investigation and destroying massive amounts of evidences ( her emails)…someone had to try snd make something funny out of that nightmare

LOL Who can forget

Trump was 100% aware of what he he was saying when he quipped that. It was satire directed at Hillary Clinton, regarding her shoddy handling of classified materials and running an unsecured server in a closet. And not only was there a shitload of truth in what Trump said, it was actually quite funny.

Biden on the other hand, is just a mumbling, stumbling moron who doesn't even know what he's saying most the time. And the bigger problem is, nobody else knows what the hell he's saying either.

Trump was 100% aware of what he he was saying when he quipped that. It was satire directed at Hillary Clinton, regarding her shoddy handling of classified materials and running an unsecured server in a closet. And not only was there a shitload of truth in what Trump said, it was actually quite funny.

Biden on the other hand, is just a mumbling, stumbling moron who doesn't even know what he's saying most the time.
I predicted before the election that Biden would not make it through his term. His deterioration is advancing exponentially.

Biden on the other hand, is just a mumbling, stumbling moron who doesn't even know what he's saying most the time. And the bigger problem is, nobody else knows what the hell he's saying either.
of course he was aware…he’s got a great sense of humor.

Troll thread. Reported.

How so? What Biden said is right there at the top of the White House transcript...

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies | The White House

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies​

East Room
12:14 P.M. EDT

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would have erupted if Trump had said something like that?

How so? What Biden said is right there at the top of the White House transcript...

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies | The White House

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies​

East Room
12:14 P.M. EDT

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would have erupted if Trump had said something like that?

Yep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back