Biden admits, “I sold a lot of State secrets and a lot of very important things”

I already have posted the whole conversation. There's nothing to be taken out of context and nothing to explain wht he said or in any way justify it. He opened his speech with that, as if he ware trying to be funny.

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies | The White House

Imagine if Trump had said something like that.
PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Now, all kidding aside — look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

LOL Who can forget

I can't forget it....I laughed my ass of, because I could plainly see that he was mocking the assembled press.

You shitlibs really are too obtuse to know when you're being mocked, aren't you?

How so? What Biden said is right there at the top of the White House transcript...

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies | The White House

Remarks by President Biden and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in Meeting with Senior Officials and CEOs of Technology Companies​

East Room
12:14 P.M. EDT

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.)

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would have erupted if Trump had said something like that?
PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.) Now, all kidding aside...

Why did you leave that part out, cocksucker?

LOL

The context were his very next words, which your edited video conveniently cut off...

"Now, all kidding aside..."

Oh really?? kind of Like Trump saying "Russia if you are listening?" during the presidential debate?
None of you here gave Trump the benefit of the doubt that he was just hamming it up... even Hillary herself tried to run with that statement to prove some Russian Colussion.

Oh really?? kind of Like Trump saying "Russia if you are listening?" during the presidential debate?
None of you here gave Trump the benefit of the doubt that he was just hamming it up... even Hillary herself tried to run with that statement to prove some Russian Colussion.
Nothing of the sort, old dog.

And we heard the incriminating talk by Trump about showing secret documents. You know the prosecutors have the testimony of the staffer responding, don't you?

Trump is toasted, buttered, dipped in shit, and going to be fed to all of the GOP.

You dumb mutherfucker.

LOL, of course he would say “oh just kidding, come on man” after realizing what he just said. He drifts off all the time. He was babbling something incoherent before saying he sold secrets. He lost his shit yet again.

Plus we know he has taken millions from CCP and Ukraine, all for apparently nothing but favors in foreign policy. Ukraine is getting hundreds of billions now and China is allowed to run over us and become the dominant superpower.

LOL, of course he would say “oh just kidding, come on man” after realizing what he just said. He drifts off all the time. He was babbling something incoherent before saying he sold secrets. He lost his shit yet again.

Plus we know he has taken millions from CCP and Ukraine, all for apparently nothing but favors in foreign policy. Ukraine is getting hundreds of billions now and China is allowed to run over us and become the dominant superpower.

:itsok:

theHawk, as prosecutor, would get Biden found not guilty in a heart beat, and he, theHawk, in jail immediately.

theHawk's stumbling nonsense above is just embarassing.

theHawk, as prosecutor, would get Biden found not guilty in a heart beat, and he, theHawk, in jail immediately.

theHawk's stumbling nonsense above is just embarassing.
Of course, your corrupt, senile sack of shit is “not guilty” of anything. But people who point out the obvious deserve to go to jail. You Bolsheviks are something else.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Okay. We — I was just thanking the — anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared. (Laughter.) Now, all kidding aside...

Why did you leave that part out, cocksucker?

Biden’s dementia is so advanced now that he's accidentally admitted to doing what he’s being credibly accused of, which is mishandling classified national security information and accepting bribes from foreign entities. People with dementia have a tendency to just blurt out things they shouldn’t, like when he was searching the room for a deceased congresswoman at an event set to honor her. Or when he loudly proclaimed "My butt's been wiped."

Dementia tends to remove a person's filter that prevents them from saying things they've kept hidden for years. I wouldn't be surprised if any day now, he starts muttering about those showers he took with his own daughter Ashley.

I already have posted the whole conversation. There's nothing to be taken out of context and nothing to explain wht he said or in any way justify it. He opened his speech with that, as if he ware trying to be funny.

Imagine if Trump had said something like that.

12:14 P.M. EDT

Now, all kidding aside — look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world. And together, we’re lifting the private and public partners to make this possible, including launching a new program between India and America — American astronauts, Indian astronauts, and entrepreneurs, scientists, students.

The gullible groomed leftists believed that media spin for over six years. The vast majority of them still do.

Forum List

Back