Bide Declares He Is 'Very Proud' Of His Son After Hunter Agrees To Plead Guilty / Is Convicted

I doubt he would...

Hunter's plea comes at the end of a 5 year investigation...

Hunter has shown he has cleaned up his life since...

I say they would get a court order to make sure he is off drugs for a certain length of time and let him off...

The justice system is about primarily rehabilitation and not about punishment...
hunter is a dry drunk.
he manipulates and lies as much as he every did.

Hunter has never faced judgement.

Look how he has lied, hidden asseys, refused to comply with a judge's orders to screw his daughter out of child support.

He's a crackhead weasel who was goven a sweetheart deal to avoid prison, a choice FORCED upon him to avoid prison and more serious criminal chatges.

Yet you want to change his last name to 'Trump'...

...riiiiiiiiight.
Hunter Biden is like a Trump no matter what is last name is. The last name does not define someone, their actions do.
I am sure that there are many people with the same last name of you, including your relatives, who are not as big of a slime ball as you.

That's a really stupid thing to wonder.
Why is that? These charges are all misdemeanors done by a drug addict. I suspect most cases that are not so high profile are routinely dismissed. Especially since the gun was never used to commit a crime, was in his possession for just a few weeks, and he paid off the taxes (and penalty?).

Hunter Biden is like a Trump no matter what is last name is.

Not so.

Hunter Biden committed crimes, plead guilty, and has been convicted.

Trump has not.

Again, after 7 years of Democrat hoaxes, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, violations of Constitution and law, its both ironic and humerous that a Biden pleads guilty and is convicted 1st / instead of Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

Not so.

Hunter Biden committed crimes, plead guilty, and has been convicted.

Trump has not.

Again, after 7 years of Democrat hoaxes, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, violations of Constitution and law, its both ironic and humerous that a Biden pleads guilty and is convicted 1st / instead of Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

So if Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty he would be like Trump. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back