Election denier Karine Jean-Pierre says Joe Biden is "proud of his son" after nine new criminal charges filed

I would like to ask Karine Jean Pierre what it feels like to defend Joe Biden who said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".
What is the female version of an Uncle Tom?

Why wouldn't Sleepy Joe be proud? The boy is living up to his pledge of omerta to keep his lips zipped and protect the don of the Biden Crime Family.

I would like to ask Karine Jean Pierre what it feels like to defend Joe Biden who said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle".
What is the female version of an Uncle Tom?
Don't knock it

she is paid well

and she likely didn't have a soul to lose anyway

Nobody is proud of that despicable POS. Joe does not know what planet he is on. Hunter was not just a dope head, he blew money on whoowahs, guns, etc... His drug addiction was just a party thing that may have gotten out of hand. They probably constructed the entire "addiction" thing to generate good will. There is no proof he has kicked any habit. He still looks wired to the extreme every time you see him. Then, of course, there was the cocaine recently found in the White House. I note that they said cocaine without disclosing the form of it; e.g., crack.

I get that a parent will always love his child. But nobody is proud of him for what he has done. Nobody is proud of things he has done. There is no reason his image or name should appear anywhere near Joe Biden when he is in the White House. But there he is, claiming to be clean and sober, and sell his "art" for millions.

I know a load of bullshit when I see it. And this here is a load of bullshit. The Bidens may not be the most corrupt politician every, but he is certainly the most flagrant of the corrupt politicians.

This is the result of spoiling and privilege. It's sad, but you reap what you sow. Joe Biden is a sad sad failure as a President and a father.

If my son had got kicked out of the military for drug abuse, had an extensive record of drug use, whoring around, gun charges, was a deadbeat Dad and did not pay his taxes I would still love him but would never say I was "proud" of him.

Of course if he was the family bag boy for influence peddling and delivered the goods then I would be proud of him.

Forum List

Back