Bezerkly bans natural gas in new homes and businesses.

WTF!!!
Who the Hell wants to cook on an electric range or oven?
They claim it's for stopping climate change yet natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.
I'd be looking to see who profits by going all electric.
Berkeley becomes first U.S. city to ban natural gas in new homes

I have electric and if I lived in earthquake country, I sure as hell would have electric

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Wonder how long till they ban charcoal and wood.....if they haven't already.
Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.

It's a less controllable method of cooking. flames are more easily adjustable and react quicker when cooking.

Not to mention you can still cook if the power goes out
No. the igniters are electric

Natural gas is not needed to run a home. The intent is to create more solar power from the roof top. If you had any brains this would be clearly understood.
Lol
So no choice? Typically progressive....

You do realize battery material needs to be mind… And it’s extremely toxic as compared to natural gas. But then again you’re a silly little fucker

pelosi
pelsoisamoron.jpg

I have electric and if I lived in earthquake country, I sure as hell would have electric

Cooking with electricity sucks ass. And they made no mention about the dangers of earthquakes.
Electric stoves are a problem for the majority of texassns. California can deal with it.

It's a less controllable method of cooking. flames are more easily adjustable and react quicker when cooking.

There is a way around that.

441020.1524002946.jpg

I get that sometimes about my natural gas furnace. "Well at least you still have heat if the power goes out" LOL. Nope.

Natural gas is not needed to run a home. The intent is to create more solar power from the roof top. If you had any brains this would be clearly understood.

Why do you hate the middle class? Natural gas costs a small fraction of what solar costs. You bunch of dumb ass planet savers never consider the financial impact of your dumb fuck policies.

Most people have matches or a lighter somewhere.

I get that sometimes about my natural gas furnace. "Well at least you still have heat if the power goes out" LOL. Nope.

Uh....yep.
All you have to do is leave the heater on a low setting and it will stay lite.
And most people have access to a pack of matches or a lighter to light the stove.

Uh....yep.
And most people have access to a pack of matches or a lighter to light the stove.

Uh, nope. 1) the blower requires electricity and 2) new gas furnaces tend not to have pilot lights. Mine does not. It is part of the move from interior split systems to exterior pack units. They do electrical ignition on demand. Even one of the two gas furnaces at work inside is that way. Once the other one needs to be replaced, it will be electric ignition as well.

Uh....yep.

Uh, nope. 1) the blower requires electricity and 2) new gas furnaces tend not to have pilot lights. Mine does not. It is part of the move from interior split systems to exterior pack units. They do electrical ignition on demand. Even one of the two gas furnaces at work inside is that way. Once the other one needs to be replaced, it will be electric ignition as well.

Good catch on the blower.
But I'll still take gas over electric.

WTF!!!
They claim it's for stopping climate change yet natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel available.

Electric is fine, and I said what I would do, not what they said they would do.

If you cooked more than hot pockets in a toaster oven you'd know electric sucks.
There's a reason restaurants the world over use gas.
Wonder how many restaurants go out of business or pull out of Berkeley

Uh....yep.

Good catch on the blower.
But I'll still take gas over electric.

I will too as far as heat. As I had indicated earlier in this thread, electric heat becomes incredibly inefficient the further below freezing the temperature is to being useless once you reach around zero degrees. They do have dual stage systems that will use electric on warmer days and gas on colder days but they are about twice as much.

WTF!!!

So Californians are stupid?
Have you ever seen a restaurant that cooks with an electric range?
Of course you haven't,because they are inferior....just like Californians.

1. yes they are

2. yes electric convection ovens are not unheard of in restaurants

3. No argument about the inferiority of Kalifornia
Ever cooked a steak or burger in a convection oven or any oven?

Last edited:
I wonder if TAAAAX MAAAAAN uses solar panels.

You think that butthole uses them?

Watch this....LOL!!!

They call the birds streamers......cause of the smoke plumes they create when their feathers ignite.....LOL!!!

Nothing from the left about that, but if crude oil killed one stupid turtle.....well TAAAX MAAAN would be all mad and stuff.

LOL, you are a fucking moron TAAAX MAAAN.

Makes me sick. Burned alive.

1. yes they are

Ever cooked a steak or burger in a convection oven?

I have made meatloaf in them, but don't cook steaks or burgers in the oven period. Even on an electric top, it is not hard to pan fry a steak. You just start on high heat for a couple minutes on each side to get the char and then lower the temp for the rest of the cooking time.

1. yes they are

Ever cooked a steak or burger in a convection oven?

I have made meatloaf in them, but don't cook steaks or burgers in the oven period. Even on an electric top, it is not hard to pan fry a steak. You just start on high heat for a couple minutes on each side to get the char and then lower the temp for the rest of the cooking time.
You don’t get it. Steaks grilled are so much better than pan fried or in an oven, and most restaurants do not have the place to set up grills outside.

Forum List

Back