“Beyond urgent… on verge of a catastrophe… last chance to save Christian presence in Holy Land”

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
We all have seen here on a daily basis the hatred israel's mouthpieces spew towards the Muslim world. At the same time, they refuse to let their hatred for Christians show through. We can all speculate on why this is, but the time has come for Christians to join the fight and to take a stand against these sociopaths, against these monsters, against this death cult known as zionism. The clock is ticking.

The National Coalition of Christian Organisations in Palestine (NCCOP) has just issued a final plea for help in the form of an open letter to the World Council of Churches and the ecumenical movement. It is signed by over 30 organisations in Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza, and can be read in full here.

The problem is well known to everyone who’s paying attention....

Much more here: Palestine: another desperate cry for help

".....the time has come for Christians to join the fight and to take a stand against these sociopaths, against these monsters, against this death cult known as zionism. The clock is ticking."
Billy Nazi.jpg

"NEVER AGAIN"

Last edited:
Mosques are being built upon churches, Christians, Copts and other minorities are being reduced to none under Islamic rule.
Sharia Law is the official law of Palestine.

"The principles of Islamic Shari’a are a major source for legislation. Civil and religious matters of the followers of monotheistic religions shall be organized in accordance with their religious teachings and denominations within the framework of law, while preserving the unity and independence of the Palestinian people."
http://www.asianparliament.org/uploads/Country/Members/Palestine/PalestineConstitution-Eng.pdf

But destroying Israel is still the 'cure' :cuckoo:

We are still suffering from 100 years of injustice and oppression that were inflicted on the Palestinian people beginning with the unlawfulBalfour Declaration, intensified through the Nakba [Arabic for “catastrophe” – the ethnic cleansing and dispossession of Palestinians in 1948] and the influx of refugees, followed by the Israeli occupation of the West Bank including East Jerusalem and Gaza and the fragmentation of our people and our land through policies of isolation and confiscation, and the building of Jewish-only settlements and the Apartheid Wall.

A hundred years later and there is still no justice! Discrimination and inequality, military occupation and systematic oppression are the rule… Despite all the promises, endless summits, UN resolutions, religious and lay leaders’ callings – Palestinians are still yearning for their freedom and independence, and seeking justice and equality.
Palestine: another desperate cry for help

No Germans here, Charly

You Semitic religion loonies should be locked in an amphitheatre where you can pray each other to death.

Middle East conflict religious, territorial or something else?
I liken the behavior of the initial PA movement by Haj Amin Al-Husseini when initially given equal portion of land, and todays radicals call for the whole pie, to that of a child being given an equal portion of pie as his brother is given. You know when your parent cuts you a slice it might be aprox size as the other slice being given, but never exact same shape portions.
Well one brother always gets greedy as you say, and jealous of the other brother getting a slice of the pie.
So it's like being a spoiled brat or jealous that your brother is getting a slice of the pie along with you and thus feel you want the whole pie to yourself.
In your jealous and child like rage you crawl under the table in a sneaky manner trying to attack your brother to get his piece of the pie.
But he somehow manages to stop you under the table by blocking you with his feet.
While you're stuck under the table you gave up all rights to your own slice of the pie which you left open and unprotected in your greed.
Your brother takes a few playful bites out of your pie to teach you a lesson, but also as compensation for your silly move. Your Father see's what you're doing under the Table and takes the pie away from you and tells you that you can only have that slice when you say sorry and can be trusted to behave.

Because of the uprising by the Arabs many of the leaders became exhiled
(sent to their rooms ) and they became seriously disorganized during the crucial decade in which the future of Palestine was decided (they were absantee). If they hadn’t wanted the whole pie they would have been enjoying the half they were gonna get at the time it was handed out fairly and are still trying to be given. Since the brat wouldn't take it, because it’s not the whole pie, they kept poking their forks into the pie handlers hand (Britain) as he feeds it to him.
Therefore I wouldn't blame religion I would blame human behavior, some people just aren't mature or responsible enough to be given anything.

Last edited:
I liken the behavior of the initial PA movement by Haj Amin Al-Husseini when initially given equal portion of land, and todays radicals call for the whole pie, to that of a child being given an equal portion of pie as his brother is given. You know when your parent cuts you a slice it might be aprox size as the other slice being given, but never exact same shape portions.
Well one brother always gets greedy as you say, and jealous of the other brother getting a slice of the pie.
So it's like being a spoiled brat or jealous that your brother is getting a slice of the pie along with you and thus feel you want the whole pie to yourself.
In your jealous and child like rage you crawl under the table in a sneaky manner trying to attack your brother to get his piece of the pie.
But he somehow manages to stop you under the table by blocking you with his feet.
While you're stuck under the table you gave up all rights to your own slice of the pie which you left open and unprotected in your greed.
Your brother takes a few playful bites out of your pie to teach you a lesson, but also as compensation for your silly move. Your Father see's what you're doing under the Table and takes the pie away from you and tells you that you can only have that slice when you say sorry and can be trusted to behave.

(sent to their rooms ) and they became seriously disorganized during the crucial decade in which the future of Palestine was decided (they were absantee). If they hadn’t wanted the whole pie they would have been enjoying the half they were gonna get at the time it was handed out fairly and are still trying to be given. Since the brat wouldn't take it, because it’s not the whole pie, they kept poking their forks into the pie handlers hand (Britain) as he feeds it to him.
Therefore I wouldn't blame religion I would blame human behavior, some people just aren't mature or responsible enough to be given anything.
If they hadn’t wanted the whole pie they would have been enjoying the half they were gonna get at the time it was handed out fairly and are still trying to be given.
Interesting, who was handing out land?

Mosques are being built upon churches, Christians, Copts and other minorities are being reduced to none under Islamic rule.

"The principles of Islamic Shari’a are a major source for legislation. Civil and religious matters of the followers of monotheistic religions shall be organized in accordance with their religious teachings and denominations within the framework of law, while preserving the unity and independence of the Palestinian people."
http://www.asianparliament.org/uploads/Country/Members/Palestine/PalestineConstitution-Eng.pdf

This is just a draft.

This is just a draft.

I haven't seen anything of substance to show that this is ever going to change both for Hamas and the PA.

The Supreme Judge on Religious Affairs in the PA still officially uses Sharia. The situation of Christians in Gaza is more extreme.

This is just a draft.

I haven't seen anything of substance to show that this is ever going to change both for Hamas and the PA.

The Supreme Judge on Religious Affairs in the PA still officially uses Sharia. The situation of Christians in Gaza is more extreme.
What Sharia laws do they have in Palestine?

Name some.

This is just a draft.

What Sharia laws do they have in Palestine?

Name some.

How about laws against becoming a Christian...
Is it legal in Palestine to convert from Islam to Christianity?

"There were differing opinions among the Christians we interviewed in Jerusalem and the West Bank on the matter. I therefore visited a (Muslim) lawyer in Bethlehem who kindly answered my questions (free of charge) about religious conversion: “Can people change religions here? I mean, from Christian to Muslim, or Muslim to Christian?” I asked, trying to make the question non- threatening.
His answer, in impeccable classical Arabic which could only be mustered by a jurist or poet was, “Your answer comes in two lines: the Christian may become a Muslim, but the Muslim
may not become a Christian.” When asked why, he explained that the Palestinian Constitution specified shari’a as a source of law, and this was the opinion of the shari’a on the matter. He specified that the legal bases for this were found in the hadiths of the Prophet. Many of the Christians we
interviewed, and ex-Muslim Christians as well, were clearly aware of this. In Palestine this sentence might well be carried out (though not by the PA), as it was in the case of Ahmad al Achwal, though
only after he was allegedly tortured in the prisons of the PA,7 or they might be expelled from their homeland because of their Christian faith. Such individuals are relatively powerless and can therefore make few demands for justice, whereas traditional, orthodox Islamic justice specifies execution for them. Even if the state turns a blind eye to their apostasy, their family may well take matters into their own hands.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION IN ISRAEL-PALESTINE: MAY MUSLIMS BECOME CHRISTIANS, AND DO CHRISTIANS HAVE THE FREEDOM TO WELCOME SUCH CONVERTS? (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ANS_HAVE_THE_FREEDOM_TO_WELCOME_SUCH_CONVERTS [accessed Jun 25, 2017].

"There were differing opinions among the Christians we interviewed in Jerusalem and the West Bank on the matter. I therefore visited a (Muslim) lawyer in Bethlehem who kindly answered my questions (free of charge) about religious conversion: “Can people change religions here? I mean, from Christian to Muslim, or Muslim to Christian?” I asked, trying to make the question non- threatening.
His answer, in impeccable classical Arabic which could only be mustered by a jurist or poet was, “Your answer comes in two lines: the Christian may become a Muslim, but the Muslim
may not become a Christian.” When asked why, he explained that the Palestinian Constitution specified shari’a as a source of law, and this was the opinion of the shari’a on the matter. He specified that the legal bases for this were found in the hadiths of the Prophet. Many of the Christians we
interviewed, and ex-Muslim Christians as well, were clearly aware of this. In Palestine this sentence might well be carried out (though not by the PA), as it was in the case of Ahmad al Achwal, though
only after he was allegedly tortured in the prisons of the PA,7 or they might be expelled from their homeland because of their Christian faith. Such individuals are relatively powerless and can therefore make few demands for justice, whereas traditional, orthodox Islamic justice specifies execution for them. Even if the state turns a blind eye to their apostasy, their family may well take matters into their own hands.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION IN ISRAEL-PALESTINE: MAY MUSLIMS BECOME CHRISTIANS, AND DO CHRISTIANS HAVE THE FREEDOM TO WELCOME SUCH CONVERTS? (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ANS_HAVE_THE_FREEDOM_TO_WELCOME_SUCH_CONVERTS [accessed Jun 25, 2017].
In Palestine this sentence might well be carried out (though not by the PA),
Not by the PA meaning there is no law?

Still grasping at straws? Read it in context, don't cut sentences coming to ask me what it means. It states clearly that Sharia is clearly specified as law in the Palestinian Constitution.
It's the law of the PA, Hamas and the law on the streets.

The Religious Affairs council in Palestine is a Sharia court.

Still grasping at straws? Read it in context, don't cut sentences coming to ask me what it means. It states clearly that Sharia is clearly specified as law in the Palestinian Constitution.
It's the law of the PA, Hamas and the law on the streets.

The Religious Affairs council in Palestine is a Sharia court.
Sharia court in Palestine is voluntary and only covers family law. Nobody can be subpoenaed into Sharia court.

BTW, two women sit as judges in Palestinian Sharia court.

In what parallel drug induced universe are Jews, not Muslims, the biggest threat to Christians?

Last edited:

What propaganda. The Muslims and Chrstians, still representing more than 2/3s of the population of Palestine were reduced to a partition that contained 45% of the land. And, a third of the Palestinian Muslims and Chrstians were left in the Jew partition to be ruled by Jews though they represented 50% of the population when their numbers were combined with the Bedouins, who were Muslims.

The OP article is a mess of hypocrisy and contradictions. I don't even know where to start.

How about here:

You know that Israel can't be both an apartheid state AND an occupation, right? Its either one or the other. But the terms are mutually exclusive so it can't be both.

IF Israel is, de jure, the legal sovereign of the entire territory you can make a case for apartheid but not for occupation. IF Israel is not, de jure , the legal sovereign of the entire territory you can make a case for occupation but not for apartheid. In other words, you can make either the case for Arab Palestinian sovereignty or make the case for Israeli sovereignty, but you can't simultaneously demand both.

Thus, you can not demand that the "separation wall" (aka border) be removed while simultaneously demanding Arab Palestinian self-determination and sovereignty.

Sharia court in Palestine is voluntary and only covers family law.

We're not talking about the Ottoman Sharia court, we are talking about the existing Palestinian law and it is specifically declared that :

Article 4(1):
The principles of Islamic Shari’a shall be a principal source of legislation. 2003 Amended Basic Law

Sharia-based law is declared in the existing draft of the constitution:

Article 7: The principles of the Islamic shari`a are a main source for legislation. The followers of the monotheistic religions and shall have their personal status and religious affairs organized according to their shari‘as and religious denominations within the framework of [positive] law, while preserving the unity and independence of the Palestinian people. 2003 Permanent Constitution draft

You will notice that this article has survived amendments of 2003 and 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back