Beyonce's Beehive of Bombastic Buffoons

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
A company sent me tickets, in front of some libtart acquaintances I ripped them up and they went nuts...
Obama's favorite female role model and her army of violent haters.
April 29, 2016
Michelle Malkin
beyonce-performing-wikimedia-commons-620x330.jpg

Question: Why aren't liberal celebrities ever held accountable for stoking their unhinged fans' violent threats and stupidity — the same way Republican candidates are called on to disavow every last remote and random act of bad behavior of their supporters?

The double standards are as glaring as a glittering diva's Harry Winston diamonds.

I'm looking at you, Beyonce.

The singer dropped a highly incendiary album over the weekend titled "Lemonade" on her husband Jay-Z's failing music streaming service, Tidal. When last we heard from booty-shaking Beyonce, she was growling and cursing her way half-naked through her Black Panther anthem, "Formation," at the Super Bowl.

But Queen Bey ain't just settling for twerk-punctuated, fist-clenching, cop-bashing radical chic. The Black Lives Matters message is incidental this time to her real beef: cheating hubby Jay Z and his mistress(es?).

"Middle fingers up, put them hands high/ Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye," she rants before jeering that her adulterous partner "better call Becky with the good hair." Wielding a baseball bat, the designer gown-swathed star sashays down the street in a music video obliterating car windows and fire hydrants.

In case she isn't clear enough, she threatens: "Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks." Whack! Thwack! Bam!

Cue the pop star's bloodthirsty mob. Beyonce didn't just toot a dog whistle. She sounded the alarm for her wolf pack. So far, the rabid fans have virtually mauled two women and one teenager in their online witch hunt on Beyonce's behalf.

When fashion designer Rachel Roy took to Instagram to joke about her good hair after "Lemonade's" release, Beyonce's spittle-flecked fans, who call themselves the "Beehive," swarmed onto Roy's social media accounts. They littered Roy's Instagram comments with lemon and bumblebee emojis, for starters. Then, they quickly escalated to nasty death threats calling the ex-wife of entertainment mogul Damon Dash (Jay Z's former business partner) a "b—-h" and a "hoe" who is going to "get f—-ed up."

Stay classy, kids!

So, the next time sanctimonious Hollywood lefties and social justice warriors in Silicon Valley blame the right for uncivil rhetoric and out-of-control online mobs, point them to Beyonce's raging beehive and tell 'em:

Buzz off.

Well now, as long as Beyonce' doesn't declare that she is guided by say, the Ten Commandments, she can do whatever she wants. See, if your moral compass is aligned to your feelings, you can never be called a hypocrite. You are authentic and to be celebrated.

A company sent me tickets, in front of some libtart acquaintances I ripped them up and they went nuts...
If someone gave me tickets to see someone I had no interest in, I would give them tickets to someone who would appreciate them. One person's trash could be another person's everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Pretty sure that nobody but NOBODY gives a rats ass about some moron tearing up tickets to a Beyonce concert. :0)

No one cares.

What are you .. 12 years old?

Well now, as long as Beyonce' doesn't declare that she is guided by say, the Ten Commandments, she can do whatever she wants. See, if your moral compass is aligned to your feelings, you can never be called a hypocrite. You are authentic and to be celebrated.

Only by moral relativistic nincompoops, bub.

Only by moral relativistic nincompoops, bub.
That's the point, buttercup.

Afraid of little girls are we?
Yes, we are soooooo scared of little girls. You are incredibly perceptive about our fears. You really got us good with that one.

That's what it looks like.
No, it doesnt. Childish taunts are just plain corny.

You guys are shitting your pants over pre-teens.
Commenting on a forum is hardly "shitting my pants". Quit being so dramatic.

Afraid of little girls are we?
Yes, we are soooooo scared of little girls. You are incredibly perceptive about our fears. You really got us good with that one.

That's what it looks like.
No, it doesnt. Childish taunts are just plain corny.

You guys are shitting your pants over pre-teens.
Commenting on a forum is hardly "shitting my pants". Quit being so dramatic.

Commenting on a forum is all you have.

Beyonce takes out her rage against cheating hubby by making noise and breaking scenery.

Stevie Nicks dealt with the same issue by composing and writing Rumors. One of the classics of American music.

Is dis a dindu thing?

Forum List

Back