Beware of the man behind the curtain

T

The Beaver

I'm not sure if these comments will get out but if they do everyone should know that USMB is a scam.

These individuals, JIMNYC, DKSUDDETH and SIREVIL and their ilk, who appear to be the suits behind this site have arbitrarily been erasing my comments and have replaced them with their own glib remarks under my moniker.

I posted something critical about USMB today (3/24/04) on the "Hints, Tricks, Tips" chat room and noticed that my original comments were removed/erased and replace with the message: "Hi everyone, I am an idiot".

What impudent boldness these guys have.

If they don't agree with your comments 1) They will simply erase your comment and replace with one of their own 2) They will close off the thread, essentially ending the debate at their whim

I don't how they won the "Oslo Award" pulling this bullshit.

Originally posted by The Beaver
I'm not sure if these comments will get out but if they do everyone should know that USMB is a scam.

These individuals, JIMNYC, DKSUDDETH and SIREVIL and their ilk, who appear to be the suits behind this site have arbitrarily been erasing my comments and have replaced them with their own glib remarks under my moniker.

I posted something critical about USMB today (3/24/04) on the "Hints, Tricks, Tips" chat room and noticed that my original comments were removed/erased and replace with the message: "Hi everyone, I am an idiot".

What impudent boldness these guys have.

If they don't agree with your comments 1) They will simply erase your comment and replace with one of their own 2) They will close off the thread, essentially ending the debate at their whim

I don't how they won the "Oslo Award" pulling this bullshit.

You're a turd.

I am the responsible one for your posts.

READ THE RULES. It clearly asks members not to air their grievances on the board. I thought it was obvious that would imply not to do it multiple times in multiple forums.

You are a troublemaker. You simply came here to be a nuisance. There's no need to open thread after thread just to condemn the moderators. There's no need to post these threads in the computer forums. There is just no need for YOU.

You have been summarily dismissed.

What is with these twerps? It seems to be the same crap from all of them . Post off the wall garbage , get everyone worked up , then sink back into their cave . GOOD RIDDANCE!

hell there wouldnt be too much on here period....lol

and yes i am alive. i asked for the weekend off for something different. ended up with friday and saturday off. jsut as good i guess.

Forum List

Back