• Betty

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Veronica

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
look this is not open for other options. You have to choose

So Betty AND Veronica is off the table?

Dammit.

well you can choose both, but you have to at least state a preference...

I've always been a brunette or a redhead guy, so Veronica.

Racist. :eusa_shifty:

When the hell did Blondes become a race?

05151c857384bb76121127ceef4d65e6b23ee0-wm.jpg

So Betty AND Veronica is off the table?

Dammit.

I got the joke, was trying to set you up for a Blonde Joke retort, but you missed it.

and now the moment is over.....

I got the joke, was trying to set you up for a Blonde Joke retort, but you missed it.

What was my line? :dunno:

I don't have a script. Ginger's sitting on it.

pogo had a moment once, back in 1972.

It was the butler, with a lead pipe, in the hallway.

Only Clue he ever got right.

What was my line? :dunno:

I don't have a script. Ginger's sitting on it.

I would have figured your improv skillz would be better.

mmmm.....Ginger.....

... and only the smart men will agree with me ;)

men are SOOOOO dumb
You know, every time I get a quarter of an eighth of a centimeter closer to convincing her youre not just a troll looking to start shit with her.....you do some kid shit like this and then I look like a fuckin dip for saying anything one way or the other in the 1st place. So, ok, thats all on your shoulders and have it and have more fun with it but I am not saying dick. Well, actually....I prolly say dick alot. "Anything."

men are SOOOOO dumb
You know, every time I get a quarter of an eighth of a centimeter closer to convincing her youre not just a troll looking to start shit with her.....you do some kid shit like this and then I look like a fuckin dip for saying anything one way or the other in the 1st place. So, ok, thats all on your shoulders and have it and have more fun with it but I am not saying dick. Well, actually....I prolly say dick alot. "Anything."

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

men are SOOOOO dumb

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
Aye, anyone shows me a dork furby fan & it just lessens my overall outlook on humanity. Its like a novel about the vastness and beauty of the ocean......the back chapters are all about the hurricanes, predators and unforgiving dehydration while surrounded by all this water!

I was waiting for someone to say Jughead...
GT is on another thread.

yeah flirting with aaronleland and his other homies (with the wildcard female fan as well)
Shes not a fan. Shes a close friend of mine. Dark Fury posts are all sucker shit, when will the internet catch the fuck up.
Let's bring Bonzi up to speed, shall we clit boy? You admitted on another thread YOU worked for a company who made it a standard to hire retards. YOUR WORDS.

YOU see the issue there clit boy? They hire retards. And you work for who? And they hire what? Lets go so far as to say you are in charge of the retards, their leader in some way. Do you not think that SAME company would hire idiots to lead retards?

Forum List

Back