Betty or Veronica?

Betty or Veronica?

• Betty

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Veronica

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I was waiting for someone to say Jughead...
GT is on another thread.

yeah flirting with aaronleland and his other homies (with the wildcard female fan as well)
Shes not a fan. Shes a close friend of mine. Dark Fury posts are all sucker shit, when will the internet catch the fuck up.
Let's bring Bonzi up to speed, shall we clit boy? You admitted on another thread YOU worked for a company who made it a standard to hire retards. YOUR WORDS.

YOU see the issue there clit boy? They hire retards. And you work for who? And they hire what? Lets go so far as to say you are in charge of the retards, their leader in some way. Do you not think that SAME company would hire idiots to lead retards?
^^^^^ idiot mis-comprehended the thread, but.....nobody needs to read the thread to know THAT, its dork furby!! Lol

men are SOOOOO dumb
You know, every time I get a quarter of an eighth of a centimeter closer to convincing her youre not just a troll looking to start shit with her.....you do some kid shit like this and then I look like a fuckin dip for saying anything one way or the other in the 1st place. So, ok, thats all on your shoulders and have it and have more fun with it but I am not saying dick. Well, actually....I prolly say dick alot. "Anything."
oh baby I love you too...

men are SOOOOO dumb
You know, every time I get a quarter of an eighth of a centimeter closer to convincing her youre not just a troll looking to start shit with her.....you do some kid shit like this and then I look like a fuckin dip for saying anything one way or the other in the 1st place. So, ok, thats all on your shoulders and have it and have more fun with it but I am not saying dick. Well, actually....I prolly say dick alot. "Anything."

you think people fall for your shit (well they do... unfortunately for them) -- I'm not a fan of anyone -- but continue to be a salesman for yours... and learn to speak like a normal human being while you are at it

men are SOOOOO dumb
oh baby I love you too...
Well if Dark Fury is the standard, brb after I fucking off myself while I listen to someone run a circ saw over a chalk board, listen to cats in heat and smell under a humongous humans belly folds.

Brb

men are SOOOOO dumb

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

yeah well when I have to deal with 2 faced split personality people that happens....

men are SOOOOO dumb

you think people fall for your shit (well they do... unfortunately for them) -- I'm not a fan of anyone -- but continue to be a salesman for yours... and learn to speak like a normal human being while you are at it
I do plan to take over the world. S'not a secret. No hidden agenda, its all in front of your faces. Last person I need to flip is Furby, howm I doing?

men are SOOOOO dumb

I do plan to take over the world. S'not a secret. No hidden agenda, its all in front of your faces. Last person I need to flip is Furby, howm I doing?

Some people are just meant to not make it. You are one. Bank it

men are SOOOOO dumb

^ Speaking of two faces and personality splits. Grinder.

men are SOOOOO dumb

^ Speaking of two faces and personality splits. Grinder.

Piss me off you get the truth ;)

men are SOOOOO dumb

Haha, you spelled 'feces' wrong. :razz:

I can hear a bitch bitching in the background in FZ .... losers....

men are SOOOOO dumb

Haha, you spelled 'feces' wrong. :razz:
:asshole:

the man is an idiot and continue to fuck with me.... dumb
This is like our 11th round doing this shit and we are both still standing. One of us needs to drop a nuke or just shut the fuck up. Im hovering the shiny red button with my dimples out in full like. .....naaaaw

because you ALWAYS throw the first punch............

Forum List

Back