Better Call Saul? Where is Saul?

My guess is Kim is going to get a partnership at her new law firm and be moved to somewhere like New York and that will be the end of Jimmy and Kim's relationship.
Just a wild guess.
You can see her distaste for Saul
Jimmy was a nice guy who cared about others, Saul is ruthless and win at all costs

Kim is more like Chuck. A masterful lawyer who doesn’t like the short cuts that Slipping Jimmy takes

Yep.....Saul is as destructive to those around him as Walt and Jesse were.....

Lydia, oh Lydia
Say have you met Lydia?
Lydia the taaaa-toed lady!

The transformation of Jimmy to Saul is taking longer than I would have expected.

Yeah...I think they lost sight of what made Saul a funny and interesting character....they missed it......it was his low morality lawyering and the getting himself in way too deep with the wrong people that made him interesting...I thought the entire "Brother is mentally ill" thing was annoying and uninteresting......

I think that Walt and Jesse were the two most destructive characters on television......

Lydia, oh Lydia
Say have you met Lydia?

The transformation of Jimmy to Saul is taking longer than I would have expected.

Yeah...I think they lost sight of what made Saul a funny and interesting character....they missed it......it was his low morality lawyering and the getting himself in way too deep with the wrong people that made him interesting...I thought the entire "Brother is mentally ill" thing was annoying and uninteresting......
I think they are trying to stretch out as many seasons as they can
Getting to Saul too fast limits what you can do before reaching the Breaking Bad timeline

I think that Walt and Jesse were the two most destructive characters on television......

I used to be shocked at how Jesse got the living shit beat out of him each season

Lydia, oh Lydia
Say have you met Lydia?

Getting to Saul too fast limits what you can do before reaching the Breaking Bad timeline

Yeah....but Mike is looking older and older each episode.....and Saul can only wear so much makeup to look young too....

I used to be shocked at how Jesse got the living shit beat out of him each season

Yeah..... in real life he wouldn't have any teeth left and his nose would be so crooked from being broken so often he could smell around corners...

I like BCS, but it lacks the intensity of BB. Some of those BB episodes were amazingly intense.

I did like the back story of Hector and what led to the stroke.

Gus knew damn well that Hector was still alert in a sense when he was checking the nurses rear.

Lydia, oh Lydia
Say have you met Lydia?

I wonder if when they do end the series if it will go to the far future with Jimmy working at the mall. He did have his health crisis and is still worried about being found. Maybe he just snaps after his whole life has gone to shit or the cartel finds him.

Both series seem to give glimpses of what is to come.

I did like the back story of Hector and what led to the stroke.

Gus knew damn well that Hector was still alert in a sense when he was checking the nurses rear.
Hector got the living hell he deserved

My guess is Kim is going to get a partnership at her new law firm and be moved to somewhere like New York and that will be the end of Jimmy and Kim's relationship.
Just a wild guess.
Jimmy was a nice guy who cared about others, Saul is ruthless and win at all costs

Kim is more like Chuck. A masterful lawyer who doesn’t like the short cuts that Slipping Jimmy takes
Catch the latest episode?
Seems Kim still gets a bit turned on by Jimmy's little scams. Even wants to do it again. A little bad girl under the surface.
Could this go the route of her following the path of Saul and losing everything?

Just a wild guess.

Seems Kim still gets a bit turned on by Jimmy's little scams. Even wants to do it again. A little bad girl under the surface.
Could this go the route of her following the path of Saul and losing everything?

I was under the impression that she did not know what Jimmy had done and thought she had done it on her own.

Just a wild guess.

I was under the impression that she did not know what Jimmy had done and thought she had done it on her own.
It seemed when he was fussing up that he might have put her at risk she jumped his bones.
By the end she knew of the letters and the phones and I was sure she said "let's do it again" when they were laughing about it.
She did get a thrill in the past of playing people with Jimmy.

Just a wild guess.

It seemed when he was fussing up that he might have put her at risk she jumped his bones.
By the end she knew of the letters and the phones and I was sure she said "let's do it again" when they were laughing about it.
She did enjoy scamming people in the bars for expensive drinks

I still didn’t see where she was aware of what Jimmy was doing behind the scenes

Just a wild guess.

It was Kim's idea to have all those letters written. She bought all the markers etc.
She put the idea of the letters together with Jimmy's drop phones.
Pretty risky. All the prosecutor needed to do was send someone to visit the little (non-existent) SB church and Kim and Jimmy would be spending the rest of their lives selling cinnamon buns somewhere in N.D. LOL!

Just a wild guess.

I missed some of the episode, you were right
Kim planned the scam

The main problem..... a whole season and what did we actually get? Saul sold phones and didn't get his license back.....and Mike is overseeing the construction of the future meth lab.....

Not exactly binge worthy t.v.

Forum List

Back