Joe Biden the Centrist, annoints Beto to lead gun control effort

Beto is passionate about gun control. He wants assault weapons out of civilian hands and I agree with him.

That's an interesting position considering no one owns assault weapons and AR15's are not assault rifles
I'm not interested in wasting time with you quibbling about semantics. You know exactly what we are talking about, as you demonstrated by bringing up AR-15's.
Find a better deflection.
It's not a deflection, IT IS A FACT.

You being ignorant =/= me playing semantics
more deflection....that all you got, old man?
The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges." ... It must be capable of selective fire.
Furthermore...
The National Firearms Act, which prohibits owning an unregistered fully automatic weapon, sets the penalty as no more than ten years imprisonment or a fine of $250,000, or both

A 30 second search offered the truth above.

You lose.

Just because you fall for the leftist propaganda does not mean I have nothing. To have an argument one FIRST has to have a valid point of view. You do not.
It is you that is bringing nothing but semantics to the table.

I know it's campaign season so the opposition will continuously come up with outrageous claims to discourage others from voting for the opponent. HOWEVER, this one is pretty surprising on a political message board, because you guys are supposed to be savvy enough to know that Joe Biden could appoint Jesus Christ himself and it wouldn't change one single law or regulation relating to guns.

Beto is passionate about gun control. He wants assault weapons out of civilian hands and I agree with him. However, neither Beto nor I can do anything but tell you our opinions about it, since we are not writing legislation, and if we were it probably wouldn't get through Congress.

Silly "The Sky is Falling" propaganda, probably thanks to your friendly NRA.
Funny how you do not understand Biden plans to push and enact legislation, and plans to have Bobby enforce it, since they also plan to retain the house and gain the senate in November.
Must be a conscious choice on your part.
We'll see....
So, you agree:
Biden -does- plan to push and enact an anti-gun agenda, because he -does- expect the house and senate to have Dem majorities.
Where's the "propaganda"?

Forum List

Back