Beto keeps giving: Will pay for confiscating guns by attacking gun makers...let your fascist out ..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Beto......I should really send the guy some money so he can keep making the debate stage.......if he doesn't single handedly get Trump re-elected, it won't be for lack of trying...

O'Rourke Says Gun Manufacturers Will Pay For His Confiscation Plan

Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke is still out there jabbering away about his big plan to ban so-called “assault weapons” and require gun owners to hand them over in exchange for some cash. In a new interview with CBS News, O’Rourke says his compensated confiscation plan wouldn’t require any new taxes, because they’d just confiscate the cash to pay for the program from gun manufacturers.

“I think that a mandatory buyback can be financed with a surcharge that would be paid by gun manufacturers,” O’Rourke said. “Those who are making the AR-15s and AK-47s and continue to sell them into our communities despite the terror that they’ve inspired and the lives that they’ve taken. I think this is the right way to fund a mandatory buyback without imposing any new taxes on our fellow Americans.”

It's a nothing... that shitstain will never be POTUS... Buttplug has better odds and he won't either

Beto understands that killing a few is better than killing a lot. We should be doing what others are doing.

Beto understands that killing a few is better than killing a lot. We should be doing what others are doing.

Betos way leads to killing millions. Thats the fascist way

Our current way has already killed millions. We should do what others are doing.

They die there too. That's the point. The two largest mass shootings in the worlds history both occurred in countries that have stricter gun laws than what you want.

Our current way has already killed millions. We should do what others are doing.

They die there too. That's the point. The two largest mass shootings in the worlds history both occurred in countries that have stricter gun laws than what you want.

We kill a lot on a regular basis Others kill a few on a regular basis. We should do what they are doing.

Someone please find Beto's Lego's so he can occupy himself with something he understands!

Bulldog, sounds like you would want ALL firearms confiscated from society??

CDBDA641-5C93-4675-8619-9D12A5197838.jpeg

Someone please find Beto's Lego's so he can occupy himself with something he understands!

I'm not giving up my guns.

Glad to hear it. Neither am I. Do you support the idea of confiscating semi-automatic AR type rifles? Once those are gone from civilian hands what is next, semi-auto pistols?

The two largest mass shootings in the worlds history both occurred in countries that have stricter gun laws than what you want.

Hell, the Islamic terrorist in Nice, France used a fucking truck and killed 86 and wounded 458 others. The Vegas shooter could have only fantasized about inflicting that many casualties. One doesn't need a gun to kill a LOT of people.

2016 Nice truck attack - Wikipedia

I'm not giving up my guns.

Glad to hear it. Neither am I. Do you support the idea of confiscating semi-automatic AR type rifles? Once those are gone from civilian hands what is next, semi-auto pistols?

Not on a widespread basis, however, if some nutbag has already threatened others, or there is reason to believe they might twist off, you're damn right I want his guns taken. We both know that the AR is a military design and built to kill as many as possible as quickly as possible. It shouldn't be manufactured or sold to the public. There is more to an AR than just being a semi-auto, even if that is what the gun nuts claim.

So why not just restrict clip size, as they want to do with handguns?

BTW, I'm for getting guns out of the hands of crazies or those contemplating suicide. That's possible now. The problem is even when families know their family member is becoming dangerous they do nothing. Some are already known to the cops, who do nothing. The problem is ignored until they person does something, then all of a sudden it's "how do we stop this from happening?"

So why not just restrict clip size, as they want to do with handguns?

BTW, I'm for getting guns out of the hands of crazies or those contemplating suicide. That's possible now. The problem is even when families know their family member is becoming dangerous they do nothing. Some are already known to the cops, who do nothing. The problem is ignored until they person does something, then all of a sudden it's "how do we stop this from happening?"

And it will continue to be ignored as long as gun nuts refuse to accept any common sense regulation. The NRA has a lot of blood on it's hands.
Restricting clip size is a good idea. Don't start whining about the difference between a clip and a magazine. Only idiots whine about that.

And it will continue to be ignored as long as gun nuts refuse to accept any common sense regulation. The NRA has a lot of blood on it's hands.
Restricting clip size is a good idea. Don't start whining about the difference between a clip and a magazine. Only idiots whine about that.

I would agree about the NRA. Never have, never will be a member. I have no problem with common sense regulation. I do not believe the 2nd Amendment means no regulation allowed.

The problem stems from the extreme measure reaction (confiscate for instance) that happens after a tragic incident happens. It would seem to me that if calm debate on reasonable regulations could occur, we'd get farther. There will always be the extremist positions on both ends of the spectrum, but I believe there are enough people in the center who could work together and find solutions.

I would agree about the NRA. Never have, never will be a member. I have no problem with common sense regulation. I do not believe the 2nd Amendment means no regulation allowed.

The problem stems from the extreme measure reaction (confiscate for instance) that happens after a tragic incident happens. It would seem to me that if calm debate on reasonable regulations could occur, we'd get farther. There will always be the extremist positions on both ends of the spectrum, but I believe there are enough people in the center who could work together and find solutions.

Yes, there are more than enough people. More than 90% of the country wants universal background checks. The problem is the NRA has bought the right wing politicians, and won't let them do what their constituents want. You might note the NRA rallies that always seem to happen shortly after, and in the same location as the major mass shootings. More proof that there is a lot of blood on NRA hands.

Forum List

Back