Beto O’Rourke, Democratic Dreamboat, Is Getting His Ass Kicked in Texas

Standing and taking off your hat to show respect to our fallen veterans has nothing to do with fascism or communism. It has to do with common courtesy and logic.
Forcing someone to do so IS fascism or communism. I prefer my patriotism to be heart felt and voluntary.
Well at least you know both fascism and communism are basically the same........about time!
And we all do, but if you disrespect the flag, I'm gonna use my rights to mock the shit out of you.

Standing and taking off your hat to show respect to our fallen veterans has nothing to do with fascism or communism. It has to do with common courtesy and logic.
Forcing someone to do so IS fascism or communism. I prefer my patriotism to be heart felt and voluntary.

No one is forcing them to do anything. I agree they should not be forced just embarrassed but I should also be allowed to criticize them for it without the Leftist vitriol.

Who would have guessed an anti gun, anti flag, anti liberty, pro illegal platform would be rejected in Texas?

It was and still is a long shot. The fact he even had a chance in there is impressive :)

He had a chance? Really?

Does anyone honestly believe that?

He has as much chance of winning that seat as I have of being called on the phone in five minutes and being offered a million dollars for two hours work

It was and still is a long shot. The fact he even had a chance in there is impressive :)
it should get some progressive attention to the conservative base and maybe try to include it more.

the more californians that move to texas, the more i hate california.

Forum List

Back