Trump On 60 Minutes, 26 Minutes Of Lies, Deceptions, Incoherence, And Incompetence

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump trusts Kim Jong Un but not American climate scientists. He knows more about NATO than Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis. He thinks the European Union was created to take advantage of America on trade. And he isn’t sure whether or not Vladimir Putin is involved in assassinations.

In short, his sit-down interview with 60 Minutes’ Lesley Stahl revealed the president of the United States to be grossly dishonest, woefully ill-informed, and congenitally incapable of admitting error or demonstrating any kind of moral or intellectual growth.

He is, in other words, totally unfit for high office and fairly obviously so. Even more amazingly, despite Stahl covering an incredibly wide range of issues she broke essentially no new ground. Every terrible, disqualifying thing he said was something he’s said before.

Trump on 60 Minutes - 26 Minutes of Lies, Deceptions, Incoherence and Incompetence

Nobody takes the US serious anymore.....right now all the world is out for one thing and one thing only from us and thats US currency.....via the markets....other than that, they all could give a rats fuck about this country, our political voices or our views on global matters...all because 1/3 of this sorry ass country, allows a idiot along with the GOP-igs to run this country into the ground. In less than 2 years, Trump and the GOP has dismantled our standings around the world, in less than 2 years.

And the really sad part in all this, Trump does nothing for the fools that show up and rally at his Klan meetings, only feed them a bunch of feel good redneck dog shit and its all good for these pathetic trash cans that call themselves Caucasians, who are in fact traitors of this great nation along with Trump!!

One day, as did the German people, one day, these white piles of shit will suffer the consequences of following a maniac to his grave

“Let’s hope voters saw this tonight and will judge for themselves the incompetence, ignorance, corruption and crookedness of Trump and the whole GOP establishment.” ibid

And vote Trump out of office in 2020.
Unlikely. I mean you know what tRumpkins are like.

And the Dems lost to this guy...and will again in 2020.

That’s how bad you guys are.

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT

roflmao
Look at any post I have ever posted since Trump took office, I have never, will never call him president Trump and he is not my president, he's just an orange white guy that goes to Klan rally's and talk a lot of shit to whites.....not a president, but a cheerleader for white trash.

Nobody takes the US serious anymore.....right now all the world is out for one thing and one thing only from us and thats US currency.....via the markets....other than that, they all could give a rats fuck about this country, our political voices or our views on global matters...all because 1/3 of this sorry ass country, allows a idiot along with the GOP-igs to run this country into the ground. In less than 2 years, Trump and the GOP has dismantled our standings around the world, in less than 2 years.

And the really sad part in all this, Trump does nothing for the fools that show up and rally at his Klan meetings, only feed them a bunch of feel good redneck dog shit and its all good for these pathetic trash cans that call themselves Caucasians, who are in fact traitors of this great nation along with Trump!!

One day, as did the German people, one day, these white piles of shit will suffer the consequences of following a maniac to his grave
America is no longer the leader of the free world

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT

roflmao
Look at any post I have ever posted since Trump took office, I have never, will never call him president Trump and he is not my president, he's just an orange white guy that goes to Klan rally's and talk a lot of shit to whites.....not a president, but a cheerleader for white trash.

You might want to take a look at what he has done for the black community.
Trump's real record on race may surprise you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back