Beto just put his pedicured foot in his mouth. Then shoots it with an AR15.

Beto thinks we don't need to be selling anymore weapons of war to the public but couldn't any gun be considered a weapon of war? In that case isn't he calling for a gun ban?

The pump action shotguns is an actual weapon of war, used by he military right now. The Bolt action rifle is a weapon of war, used by the military right now. The AR-15 is not used by the military.....

Also, the lever action rifle was a weapon of war, as was the 6 shot revolver.
The M9 Beretta is the current sidearm of the U.S. Military guess that makes any pistol a weapon of war as well.

And that is why they changed the term of the day from "Assault Weapon," to "Weapon of war...."

Beto thinks we don't need to be selling anymore weapons of war to the public but couldn't any gun be considered a weapon of war? In that case isn't he calling for a gun ban?

The pump action shotguns is an actual weapon of war, used by he military right now. The Bolt action rifle is a weapon of war, used by the military right now. The AR-15 is not used by the military.....

Also, the lever action rifle was a weapon of war, as was the 6 shot revolver.
The M9 Beretta is the current sidearm of the U.S. Military guess that makes any pistol a weapon of war as well.

And they will then attack the bolt action rifle as a snipers murder weapon........and you will soon hear about the Texas Tower shooter as if it happened last week...and the Kennedy sniper will become another go to for anti-gunners......as well as the pump action rifle used to kill MLK.....by another sniper.....

The Hill
@thehill

Beto O'Rourke: "If you own an AR-15, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly and safely. I just don't think that we need to sell anymore weapons of war into this public." (link: The Hill on Twitter) pic.twitter.com/uqMA1jWOTf
Is it possible this idiot thinks an AR15 a weapon of war?

And then says they need to be banned, but says it's ok to keep them if you have them?

Hahahaha.

Beto may just be as stupid as AOC...

Or perhaps he's just pretending to be stupid in order to win the Democrat nomination.
bq-5c8e393430b25 (1).jpeg

I don't need your permission to own an AR and I don't give a shit if you think I shouldn't have one or not. It is none of your business.

I am also a combat veteran and I am also a firearms trainer and range officer. I am around a lot of shooters and take gun safety very serious.

Very few ARs are ever used for killing. In fact given the tens of millions that are the hands of Americans only a minuscule amount are ever used for crime. The 99.9% are used for security and recreational purposes.

The last we need to have idiots take away our Constitutional rights because they don't think we should deserve to have them.

8WsTL2t.jpg

You didn't address one single, solitary point in my post. All you did was pump up your chest and start protesting about your rights.

Try re-reading my post. This time with an open mind.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have an AR. I'm saying there's a lot of people out there who shouldn't.

Are you one of them??

very silly

Why, because you can't refute anything I've said with facts and reason?

I have not heard one even decent argument from the prog-gunners

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

I don't think I saw horses on the murder weapons lists--but guns I do see as the majority

Now you're moving goal posts. Did you not use the "used in war" standard? Did you say that, or not? You will be held accountable for the statements you make and the explanations you attempt to leverage toward your conclusions. They will be used against you. Which is exactly what has happened here. You made an argument that fails because an equivalent argument produces results you reject.

plain and simple---you say the AR 15 is not military grade/etc--but it does the SAME thing as the M16

False, but you don't really care about facts, do you?

we hardly ever used full auto or 3 round burst when I was in
it was mostly semi auto --EXACTLY like the AR 15
..even on 2 tap quick fire for close range training, it was semi-auto

That is correct. Nineteenth century technology continues to be the most effective and safest way to use a personal firearm. That does not justify you trying to distort the facts to twist them into lies in hopes of preying on ignorance.

Like I said, semiautomatic handguns are also used by the military "in war/for war." Horses are used in war in more or less the same kinds of way that they can be used for civilian purposes. Hell, food is used in war to nourish troops. The fact that something is used "in war/for war" is an absurd standard to use because nearly everything under the sun falls into that category.
...you did not read/understand ALL the posts...please go back through the thread so you can understand
from the OP:
s it possible this idiot thinks an AR15 a weapon of war?
....I made the point with numerous facts that the AR 15 fires EXACTLY the same as the M16s ---a weapon of war

No, they do not. You are wrong. End of statement.

very silly

Why, because you can't refute anything I've said with facts and reason?

I have not heard one even decent argument from the prog-gunners

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

I don't think I saw horses on the murder weapons lists--but guns I do see as the majority

Now you're moving goal posts. Did you not use the "used in war" standard? Did you say that, or not? You will be held accountable for the statements you make and the explanations you attempt to leverage toward your conclusions. They will be used against you. Which is exactly what has happened here. You made an argument that fails because an equivalent argument produces results you reject.

plain and simple---you say the AR 15 is not military grade/etc--but it does the SAME thing as the M16

False, but you don't really care about facts, do you?

we hardly ever used full auto or 3 round burst when I was in
it was mostly semi auto --EXACTLY like the AR 15
..even on 2 tap quick fire for close range training, it was semi-auto

That is correct. Nineteenth century technology continues to be the most effective and safest way to use a personal firearm. That does not justify you trying to distort the facts to twist them into lies in hopes of preying on ignorance.

Like I said, semiautomatic handguns are also used by the military "in war/for war." Horses are used in war in more or less the same kinds of way that they can be used for civilian purposes. Hell, food is used in war to nourish troops. The fact that something is used "in war/for war" is an absurd standard to use because nearly everything under the sun falls into that category.
beyond silly
horses generally used for transport/etc
handguns/rifles used to KILL
AND horses not used much in war anymore
beyond silly
just as silly as comparing cars to guns

Neither is the M-16!

I don't need your permission to own an AR and I don't give a shit if you think I shouldn't have one or not. It is none of your business.

I am also a combat veteran and I am also a firearms trainer and range officer. I am around a lot of shooters and take gun safety very serious.

Very few ARs are ever used for killing. In fact given the tens of millions that are the hands of Americans only a minuscule amount are ever used for crime. The 99.9% are used for security and recreational purposes.

The last we need to have idiots take away our Constitutional rights because they don't think we should deserve to have them.

8WsTL2t.jpg

You didn't address one single, solitary point in my post. All you did was pump up your chest and start protesting about your rights.

Try re-reading my post. This time with an open mind.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have an AR. I'm saying there's a lot of people out there who shouldn't.

Are you one of them??

You claiming that you were a "combat veteran and have the CIB to prove it" and that somehow gave you the credibility to make your stupid statement was blatant chest pounding so you can go fuck yourself.

You are giving these stupid Liberals the excuse they need to make a determination on who can enjoy the Bill of Rights and who can't .

The Second amendment is not a needs based right nor should it be subjective or at the permission of the filthy ass government.

If your point is that there are all kinds of idiots in the US and some of them are too stupid to know how how to properly use a firearm then I will agree with you. I see them all the time as an instructor and range officer.

However, there is no intelligence test to the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
An AR15 type of rifle is a killing machine.

You sound like a knucklehead that don't know jackshit about an AR.

Let me explain it to you.

A M-16 in the hands of a soldier is a tool that can be used for killing.

A M-16 or AR-15 in the hands of a Law Enforcement Officer is a tool that can be used to uphold the law.

An AR-15 in the hands of a recreational shooter is a recreational tool. There are millions of them in the US.

An AR-15 in the hands of a citizen can be a security tool. It can deter bad guys or in a rare instance be used to stop a bad guy.

An AR in the hands of criminal can be used for intimidation or killing.

An AR is only functional for the use that the owner wants it to be. The owner determines the purpose, not the firearm itself.

Understand now?

the AR15 is a "weapon of war" because the left extremifies things for emotional, not factual impact.

disagree with a liberal, become a nazi.

its what they do.

The Hill
@thehill

Beto O'Rourke: "If you own an AR-15, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly and safely. I just don't think that we need to sell anymore weapons of war into this public." (link: The Hill on Twitter) pic.twitter.com/uqMA1jWOTf

And then says they need to be banned, but says it's ok to keep them if you have them?

Hahahaha.

Or perhaps he's just pretending to be stupid in order to win the Democrat nomination.

Remington thinks they are weapons of war. Oh look. Advertisements saying just that.

acr_185e205a-71.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-4.47.56-PM.png

Damn you stupid.

Oh, and for a bonus, here's a picture of a Trump supporter wearing a vagina hat.

gavin-410x220.jpg

Happy t. Patricks Day asshole.
That's a SCAR, dumbfuck, not an AR15.

:laughing0301:

Gun know-nothing should shut the fuck up.

:beer:

.......the military M16/A1/A2 has semi-auto switch --so semi-auto is used in war/for war
A1 had full auto and A2 has 3 burst
..semi-auto is more accurate
...and ar15s and the like are just sporting rifles.
Nothing more nothing less
the AR 15s are more accurate when matched

auto fire in the military is usually for the MGs/squad automatic weapons
You do realize It costs much more to make a over-the-counter ars up to the military grade?
....irrelevant--it is my understanding that AR15s --when matched-- can be more accurate--is this true or not?
What's wrong with a more accurate rifle?

You do realize It costs much more to make a over-the-counter ars up to the military grade?
....irrelevant--it is my understanding that AR15s --when matched-- can be more accurate--is this true or not?
Well first of all, you have to Buy a different barrel Broughton 5C® Rifle Barrel or something like it, M-4 ramps, And those will do you no good without a good trigger like a Geissele.
Just adding those three things will cost you more than a grand... And that’s not complete.
Sights/scope, ammo, etc Are on top of that. Not to even mention range time and training...
Basically you have to spend a minimum of two grand to even approach military grade...
Over the counter ARs just don’t cut it when it comes to “match grade” like you bring up.
even so--semi auto fire is used in the military
and there are lot's of people able buy match grade weapons
It’s called a selector switch, three round burst is the is the standard.
Your over the counter ARs will never passed military muster, Like I said you have to spend upwards of a couple grand to get to that level. And on top of that you most likely have to special order them because there are not a lot of them.
semi-auto is used in the military--so an AR 15 fires EXACTLY like a military weapon
plain and simple
semi-auto is USED combat

Semiautomatic rifles have been available to the public for over 100 years

.......the military M16/A1/A2 has semi-auto switch --so semi-auto is used in war/for war
A1 had full auto and A2 has 3 burst
..semi-auto is more accurate
...and ar15s and the like are just sporting rifles.
Nothing more nothing less

I agree and don't they have a five round mag?? You know because people think they are a war rifle and that's the number the law allows??

If it were a war rifle it would have a 20 or 30 round mag.

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

Remington thinks they are weapons of war. Oh look. Advertisements saying just that.

acr_185e205a-71.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-4.47.56-PM.png

Damn you stupid.

Oh, and for a bonus, here's a picture of a Trump supporter wearing a vagina hat.

gavin-410x220.jpg

Happy t. Patricks Day asshole.
You do know the firearms companies make weapons for the military, right and that those weapons are not available to the general public ? Its an advertisement you moron.

Forum List

Back