Beto just put his pedicured foot in his mouth. Then shoots it with an AR15.

He's just a typical Democrat. Law abiding citizens should not have guns even though the Supreme Court upheld the 2A as an individual right, and protected those guns that are in common use like the AR-15. The most common rifle in the U.S. and SEMI automatic only like a plethora of other rifles, handguns, and shot guns.

...and ar15s and the like are just sporting rifles.
Nothing more nothing less
the AR 15s are more accurate when matched

auto fire in the military is usually for the MGs/squad automatic weapons
You do realize It costs much more to make a over-the-counter ars up to the military grade?
....irrelevant--it is my understanding that AR15s --when matched-- can be more accurate--is this true or not?
Well first of all, you have to Buy a different barrel Broughton 5C® Rifle Barrel or something like it, M-4 ramps, And those will do you no good without a good trigger like a Geissele.
Just adding those three things will cost you more than a grand... And that’s not complete.
Sights/scope, ammo, etc Are on top of that. Not to even mention range time and training...
Basically you have to spend a minimum of two grand to even approach military grade...
Over the counter ARs just don’t cut it when it comes to “match grade” like you bring up.
even so--semi auto fire is used in the military
and there are lot's of people able buy match grade weapons
It’s called a selector switch, three round burst is the is the standard.
Your over the counter ARs will never passed military muster, Like I said you have to spend upwards of a couple grand to get to that level. And on top of that you most likely have to special order them because there are not a lot of them.

He's just a typical Democrat. Law abiding citizens should not have guns even though the Supreme Court upheld the 2A as an individual right, and protected those guns that are in common use like the AR-15. The most common rifle in the U.S. and SEMI automatic only like a plethora of other rifles, handguns, and shot guns.
Yup, most firearms are semi automatic.

Semi automatic equals pull the trigger once... it fires once

The problem is progressives watch too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types who can’t tolerate anyone thinking different than they do.

the AR 15s are more accurate when matched

auto fire in the military is usually for the MGs/squad automatic weapons
You do realize It costs much more to make a over-the-counter ars up to the military grade?
....irrelevant--it is my understanding that AR15s --when matched-- can be more accurate--is this true or not?
Well first of all, you have to Buy a different barrel Broughton 5C® Rifle Barrel or something like it, M-4 ramps, And those will do you no good without a good trigger like a Geissele.
Just adding those three things will cost you more than a grand... And that’s not complete.
Sights/scope, ammo, etc Are on top of that. Not to even mention range time and training...
Basically you have to spend a minimum of two grand to even approach military grade...
Over the counter ARs just don’t cut it when it comes to “match grade” like you bring up.
Your over the counter ARs will never passed military muster, Like I said you have to spend upwards of a couple grand to get to that level. And on top of that you most likely have to special order them because there are not a lot of them.
semi-auto is used in the military--so an AR 15 fires EXACTLY like a military weapon
plain and simple
semi-auto is USED combat

All Beto and the rest of the anti gun assholes have to do is amend the U.S. Constitution. So go ahead abolish the 2nd amendment. Oh wait they can't muster the votes. Hence they lie and spin and try to ignore the 2nd amendment.

The Hill
@thehill

Beto O'Rourke: "If you own an AR-15, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly and safely. I just don't think that we need to sell anymore weapons of war into this public." (link: The Hill on Twitter) pic.twitter.com/uqMA1jWOTf
Is it possible this idiot thinks an AR15 a weapon of war?

And then says they need to be banned, but says it's ok to keep them if you have them?

Hahahaha.

Beto may just be as stupid as AOC...

Or perhaps he's just pretending to be stupid in order to win the Democrat nomination.
Thank goodness you don't have a federalist running. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

You all could Thank white nationalists for having to muster until we have no security problems.

we should love, gun lovers. eventually.

semi-auto is used in the military--so an AR 15 fires EXACTLY like a military weapon
plain and simple
semi-auto is USED combat
Lol
Yes, and three round burst... is used in combat

But the point is an AR15 is not up to military muster... You get what you pay for.

Who gives a fuck if its military grade or not?
Give me my machine gun and shut the fuck up!

The Hill
@thehill

Beto O'Rourke: "If you own an AR-15, keep it. Continue to use it responsibly and safely. I just don't think that we need to sell anymore weapons of war into this public." (link: The Hill on Twitter) pic.twitter.com/uqMA1jWOTf

And then says they need to be banned, but says it's ok to keep them if you have them?

Hahahaha.

Or perhaps he's just pretending to be stupid in order to win the Democrat nomination.

Remington thinks they are weapons of war. Oh look. Advertisements saying just that.

acr_185e205a-71.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-03-14-at-4.47.56-PM.png

Damn you stupid.

Oh, and for a bonus, here's a picture of a Trump supporter wearing a vagina hat.

gavin-410x220.jpg

Happy t. Patricks Day asshole.

Skews, high-5! This is exactly what I would have done, so thank you for showing these fuckers for what they are: Trump-ass-eating liars.
51UIFRB0G0L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"High-Performance Techniques for Police, MILITARY and Practical Shooters" for all you fuckers who refuse to read past a headline.
53050683_2337060636542464_3597982855063404544_n.jpg

gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

Respond with stupid memes like the mental midget that you are.

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

Well you've been handed your ass in this thread by many people who shared the facts about the AR15 as it's considered by its own manufacturer.
You're welcome.

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

Did he say this or use sign language?

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

Remington thinks they are weapons of war. Oh look. Advertisements saying just that.

acr_185e205a-71.jpg

Damn you stupid.

Oh, and for a bonus, here's a picture of a Trump supporter wearing a vagina hat.

gavin-410x220.jpg

Skews, high-5! This is exactly what I would have done, so thank you for showing these fuckers for what they are: Trump-ass-eating liars.
51UIFRB0G0L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"High-Performance Techniques for Police, MILITARY and Practical Shooters" for all you fuckers who refuse to read past a headline.
53050683_2337060636542464_3597982855063404544_n.jpg

gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

Respond with stupid memes like the mental midget that you are.

51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

Well you've been handed your ass in this thread by many people who shared the facts about the AR15 as it's considered by its own manufacturer.
You're welcome.
...and still just a sporting rifle

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

You're welcome.

Fun watching you worm brains squirm and blink when light is shed on your lies.

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

You're welcome.

Yea, the issue is with an AR15 not that Beto is a fricken loon...dumbass.

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

You're welcome.

Fun watching you worm brains squirm and blink when light is shed on your lies.

Lol
The vast majority of ARs are used for prairie dog, varmint hunting and target practice... And kept in the house for self-defense.
They are essential for the environment....

The Hill
@thehill

Hahahaha.

acr_185e205a-71.jpg

Damn you stupid.

gavin-410x220.jpg

If bleating talking points were intellegence, you'd be much smarter than you are.

If you really are as stupid as Beto is acting, more's the pity ..

Grow up.

If you have an adult argument, bring it.

.......the military M16/A1/A2 has semi-auto switch --so semi-auto is used in war/for war
A1 had full auto and A2 has 3 burst
..semi-auto is more accurate
...and ar15s and the like are just sporting rifles.
Nothing more nothing less

Terrorists really prefer the AK47 you can drop that mother in the mud, pick it up shake it and still kill everyone in your field of fire. AR 15 and M-16 are glorified .22 caliber rifles. I used M16 brass resized to load ammo for my .222 . 7.65 AK round much deadlier. Either makes a Great deterrent to overbearing Govt. What the 2nd Amendment was really about in the first place.

Forum List

Back