Best Rock Band Ever

stones was the worst concert i have ever been too....bob dylan and the band...the best one...if you can catch eric clapton when his personal life is all to mal..he gives a great concert.

I was at a Clapton concert where he was so wasted he couldn't perform...we walked out during his "performance"

BTW, The article is wrong about the location, it was at Rich Stadium (now called Ralph Wilson Stadium)

Eric "Drunken" Clapton
1974-07-06
War Memorial Stadium
Buffalo, NY

1974-07-06-buffalo-front.jpg

Widely reported as the worst show of the 1974 tour, in fact this may be EC's lowest point on stage - ever. Eric is massively, incoherently drunk, and unintelligable at times. As the show begins with EC's 'outroduction' of emcee "Legs" Larry Smith, a member of the crowd shouts out "Clean Up Yer Act!!!!" which really says it all.

I went to a Dylan concert as an undergrad. It was during his born-again-as-something phase. My date and I walked out. I never was a fan of his anyway.

I went to a Dylan concert as an undergrad. It was during his born-again-as-something phase. My date and I walked out. I never was a fan of his anyway.

Dylan is a great song writer and he's a very good acoustic guitarist

I understand the reason for liking him, I just never had any taste for his stuff. I don't like The Grateful Dead (or The Dead), either.

Arrowsmith gets my RnR lifetime achievement award.

Ironically not even close to being my RnR favorite band, but in terms of doing what they do?

I cannot think of a tighter RnR band with more hits to their credit over time.

My brother's a HUGE Aerosmith fan...I like their music...BTW, whose lips are bigger?

mick_jagger.jpg

I understand the reason for liking him, I just never had any taste for his stuff. I don't like The Grateful Dead (or The Dead), either.

It's an amazing list!

Home Page | Bob Dylan

Do you like Jimi Hendrick's All Along the Watch Tower (Dylan), The Byrd's Positively 4th Street, Mr. Tambourine Man, All I Really Want to Do, Chimes of Freedom, My Back Pages...all Dylan songs...

It Ain’t Me, Babe

Bruce and the E's.... gotta love 'em.

But, as a member of the younger generation, and living in the UK, I might throw in the Kaiser Chiefs and Snow Patrol just to be contraversial.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfZUxPF7AMI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spYcp0ZB4nM[/ame]

The Knack

Muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh my Sharona!

Only a truly great rock band would record a song about statutory rape. :)

Led Zeppelin. Amazing live show. 2 encores They'd do 30 minute Whole Lotta Love medley with John Lee Hooker and Elvis songs mixed in

Bruce Springsteen is highly over rated.

He is an average guitar player and has minimal singing ability.

Never could understand his popularity

Amen bro.... never got it. Saw them live in the late seventies and later for the "Born in the USA" tour. Totally underwhelmed both times. Wouldn't spend a nickel to see them again. Saw the Misfits at the House of Blues in NOLA.... ten times better. And it was only $20.

Forum List

Back