Best Rock Band Ever

God may not really love us as much as people think because he took Zappa and Lennon and stuck us with Spring-stein and the Stones

Yeah.. I'm in Lafayette now for business.... awesome food here too in the heart of Acadiana!

Had crawfish & corn bisque and grilled redfish with lump crabmeat in a lemon butter sauce last night. Very good.

477009717_6fbf18210b.jpg

Would hate to go to my grave knowing that least meal I had was bratwurst & some cheese with boiled red potatoes.

God... kill me now.

Dead or Alive

You spin me right round, baby right round, like a record baby right round baby right round!

Yeah.. I'm in Lafayette now for business.... awesome food here too in the heart of Acadiana!

My home town! Lafayette is where you get the real Cajun food. Landrys is pretty good, hard to recommend any places there, haven't been back in many years.

I went to a Dylan concert as an undergrad. It was during his born-again-as-something phase. My date and I walked out. I never was a fan of his anyway.

I saw him in high school, my dad got free tickets.It was before I was into that type of musice and had ever been to that type of concert outside. It was very eye opening.:lol:

I went to a Dylan concert as an undergrad. It was during his born-again-as-something phase. My date and I walked out. I never was a fan of his anyway.

I saw Dylan at Shea Stadium when he showed up to a Springsteen show. It took about 3 verses til we figured out he was singing Highway 61 Revisited.

Bad company or maybe Reo speedwagon or even Meatloaf i can't decide.

Dylan is a great song writer and he's a very good acoustic guitarist
I understand the reason for liking him, I just never had any taste for his stuff. I don't like The Grateful Dead (or The Dead), either.

Dylan is a great songwriter but he sucks as a performer.

Forum List

Back