Best of Times...Eternity

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If you had to pick a time in your life that you had to live for eternity, what time/age would it be?

It's hard to pick a particular time but the adventurous times of childhood seem like the most carefree and fun.

I have liked being a Dad but those type of responsibilities for eternity, eh, I guess that's my second choice.

Dang it, I can't decide...:dunno:

Last edited:
If you had to pick a time in your life that you had to live for eternity, what time/age would it be?

It's hard to pick a particular time but the adventurous times of childhood seem like the most carefree and fun.

I have liked being a Dad but those type of responsibilities for eternity, eh, I guess that's my second choice.

Dang it, I can't decide...:dunno:

Early childhood, when I had my mother's love and devotion. We had the perfect personality match and I was spoiled rotten, but according to her, I was the sweetest girl on the block. Her nickname for me was, "sweetface." We loved and laughed and played together all the time. Her kind of love, spoiled me for long-lasting true romantic love, but I had a lot of fun, finding that out...:rofl: No love could live up to the kind of love that I wanted or needed. And it is better this way... to just be "in like" and not in love. I feel free.

Forum List

Back