Best GOP canidate for 2012

Best GOP canidate 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We gave the Republicans six years of unrestricted power to run the country in accordance with their policies. The result.........

Economy.............FAIL
Foreign Policy......FAIL
Immigration........FAIL
Environment.......FAIL
Healthcare..........FAIL

We gave the Republicans six years of unrestricted power to run the country in accordance with their policies. The result.........

Economy.............FAIL
Foreign Policy......FAIL
Immigration........FAIL
Environment.......FAIL
Healthcare..........FAIL

Again, like I said but I guess its hard for people to understand things, ill try to make it simple...
look up, Neo Conservatives, it's what the Republican party ideology has shifted too.
Look up, "Taft Republicans", The old Republican party ideology.
Right Winger, I agree with everything that you have said has failed but what I don't understand is why would you go for someone like Romney? especially when it comes to the economy and foreign policy?

No more neo-conservatism for sure. Make the social value conservatives understand that they need to work on their families and churches; if they succeed there, the communities will automatically follow without legal coercion. I like Taft conservatism to a great point, but I fully comprehend that some regulation is necessary or the international corporatists will turn us all into economic slaves

Economy.............FAIL
Foreign Policy......FAIL
Immigration........FAIL
Environment.......FAIL
Healthcare..........FAIL

Again, like I said but I guess its hard for people to understand things, ill try to make it simple...
look up, Neo Conservatives, it's what the Republican party ideology has shifted too.
Right Winger, I agree with everything that you have said has failed but what I don't understand is why would you go for someone like Romney? especially when it comes to the economy and foreign policy?

Why? Because Taft is dead and so is that version of Republicans. All we have left are the paranoid, fear mongering bastards that took over the party

That's why we are eliminating those perversions here at home and throughout the state. Other state GOP organizations are doing the same. The Montanas, the Utahs, the Alaskas and some of the others are going to be awhile. But as they sit on the outside and watch the new GOP move, they eventually will toss the bad boys and bad girls overboard, and run to catch up.

Last edited:

Economy.............FAIL
Foreign Policy......FAIL
Immigration........FAIL
Environment.......FAIL
Healthcare..........FAIL

Why? Because Taft is dead and so is that version of Republicans. All we have left are the paranoid, fear mongering bastards that took over the party

Lets look at Obama's policies:
Economy.............FAIL (unemployment and the deficit skyrocket, SS & Medicare go broke)
Foreign Policy......FAIL (The apologist-in-chief gives AQ a circus trial in NYC)
Immigration........FAIL (free healthcare for illegals, er I mean amnesty+ free UHC)
Environment........FAIL (WTF will we do about global cooling?)
Healthcare..........FAIL (More patients + fewer doctors = bankrupt medical system)

Then add in,
national security failures,
political failures,
fiscal responsibility failures,
energy policy failures
birth certificate failure,
2010 and 2012 failures,

Does that just about cover how NOT to run a country??

We will worry about Obama at the right time. Right now, we are purging the KYZRs and the far right loonies that took power and darn near broke the country. You guys are out, and you are not getting back in.

We will worry about Obama at the right time. Right now, we are purging the KYZRs and the far right loonies that took power and darn near broke the country. You guys are out, and you are not getting back in.

Point is that we have seen what the Republicans have to offer and "We the People" came to one conclusion......FAIL

And somehow they think the voting public is going to give them another chance?

The voting public will not give the palinistas, the neo-cons, the international corporatists by themselves another shot. However . . . if the above-named figure out how to bring back the social values conservatives again that deserted them in 2008, then they may have a chance. If they do come back, there will be no future elections. They will not hazard losing their power again. They will destroy the Republic first before suffering that again.

I remember the hatred of segregation in Little Rock. I remember the left's hatred of Nixon and Reagan. I remember the right's hatred of Clinton. But, never before, have I felt the depth, the vitriol, of the hatred that the reactionaries have for Obama and the constitutional process of majoritarian rule with minority protections. Some would kill, I believe, if they thought it was necesssary, to return to power.

Just as some of the New Left went crazy in the 1960s and 1970s, some of the New Right since 1994 have gone insane.

Last edited:

Reading comprehension problems? I don't see how you can extrapolate that my voting for Romney/Petraeus (as my dream ticket) somehow makes me "far right"??? If you try to purge too many voters, all you have left are the maggot ACORN voters.

The voting public will not give the palinistas, the neo-cons, the international corporatists by themselves another shot. However . . . if the above-named figure out how to bring back the social values conservatives again that deserted them in 2008, then they may have a chance. If they do come back, there will be no future elections. They will not hazard losing their power again. They will destroy the Republic first before suffering that again.

I remember the hatred of segregation in Little Rock. I remember the left's hatred of Nixon and Reagan. I remember the right's hatred of Clinton. But, never before, have I felt the depth, the vitriol, of the hatred that the reactionaries have for Obama and the constitutional process of majoritarian rule with minority protections. Some would kill, I believe, if they thought it was necesssary, to return to power.

Just as some of the New Left went crazy in the 1960s and 1970s, some of the New Right since 1994 have gone insane.

What part of "Obama failed" and its someone else's turn don't you understand? You whine about the "boogy-men" neo-cons, but fail to see the massive FAILS of the Obama-maggots. Please re-visit the above failure list and tell us who you think has the right "vision" for the US. Its obviously not the dems.

kyrzr, vote for Romney and Petraeus by all means if you get the chance. But don't think you are bringing back the bad old days of Tom DeLay, Karl Rover, Dick Cheney, and Don Rumsfeld. That's gone forever. Once we get the right kind of Republicans, then we can deal with Obama, etc. But not before.

What part of "Obama failed" and its someone else's turn don't you understand? You whine about the "boogy-men" neo-cons, but fail to see the massive FAILS of the Obama-maggots. Please re-visit the above failure list and tell us who you think has the right "vision" for the US. Its obviously not the dems.

It obviously was not our Republican national leaders from 2001. Obama is far less dangerous than those folks who betrayed us. Remake the party, then take the government back from the dems.

kyrzr, vote for Romney and Petraeus by all means if you get the chance. But don't think you are bringing back the bad old days of Tom DeLay, Karl Rover, Dick Cheney, and Don Rumsfeld. That's gone forever.

Its a matter of which "flavor" of crooks you want to elect. Don't hang Delay/Rove/Cheney/ and Rumsfeld around Romney's neck. The dems have their own crooks and morons to be locked-out of the political class.
The only thing I like about Obama is/was his efforts to manage Wall St and the off-shore money men. We either manage global wealth to help the US, or it hurts the US.

You're focusing on Cheney/Rumsfeld types, when its the Madoffs/Soros/Gates/Buffetts/etc the top 1% of incomes that own 90% of everything that really matters.

Forum List

Back