Santos says he’s leaving GOP

giphy.gif

If NY wants him who am I to disagree? :dunno:

will run as independent in New York House race

Did he leave, or was he kicked out?

That's what I wanna know.

He hasn't got a prayer at getting elected either way, I'm just curious.
Most likely in view of the MAGA movement having sooner or later to separate from the GOP aka Republicans and conservative minded Americans. So Santos was told to giving it a try, to see how MAGA's on their own will perform % wise in an election.

see his statement:
“I will take my Ultra MAGA/Trump supporting values to the ballot in November as an Independent.”

Can't really blame Santos at all.

The D's would have never thrown him under the bus like his supposed Republican colleagues did.

Especially with the very slim margin they hold in the House.

All this fighting over no one wanting to own members of the GOP.

Perhaps they should open an orphanage up for the unwanted left overs.

will run as independent in New York House race

Did he leave, or was he kicked out?

That's what I wanna know.

He hasn't got a prayer at getting elected either way, I'm just curious.
Funny how Republicans voted out the slime ball, even when it hurt their slim House majority and yet Bob Mendendez is kept on by Democrats in the Senate because politics and keeping their Senate majority is more important to them.

Funny how Republicans voted out the slime ball, even when it hurt their slim House majority and yet Bob Mendendez is kept on by Democrats in the Senate because politics and keeping their Senate majority is more important to them.
I've said many times he should go.

I've said many times he should go.
Doesn't have anything to do with you. But, it does show which party is more about winning and being political and doing the right thing, now doesn't it? Republicans did the right thing, even though it cost them. Democrats are unwilling to do the right thing due to politics. Winning means more than getting rid of Menendez.

Doesn't have anything to do with you. But, it does show which party is more about winning and being political and doing the right thing, now doesn't it? Republicans did the right thing, even though it cost them. Democrats are unwilling to do the right thing due to politics. Winning means more than getting rid of Menendez.
Then what about every GQP congresscritter who is currently in violation of the 14th amendment?

Kick them out or STFU.

Forum List

Back